10 Best Converse Sneakers in 2022
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through links on this post, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thanks.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Converse
- 2 How we test sneakers
- 3 Best Converse sneakers overall
- 4 Best high-top Converse sneakers
- 5 Best platform Converse sneakers
- 6 Best leather Converse sneakers
- 7 Converse sneakers with best comfort
Converse is one of the many brands that leaped from hardwood to the streets and became a famous household label for all-rounder, beater-worthy sneakers. As thousands of variations continue to spring up from this brand, it’s easy to get drowned in the pool of options.
Don’t worry. This is where we come in. Take us as your SNEAKER LIFESAVERS.
We plucked the best from hundreds of Chuck and One Star look-alikes plus many other spinoffs in between to make the scout easier for you. We don’t just highlight the popular ones, but the best-rated selections too. We wear-test more than 100 pairs to highlight the comfiest, highly durable, and most flexible ones.
If you’re a budget-conscious and practical hunter, we’ve collected all the best deals as we do the math for you.
How we test sneakers
We do all the legwork while you enjoy a hassle-free sneaker purchase.
- We buy all the pairs of Converse kicks we test here with our own money to give our honest opinion and a lineup of our top choices.
- We spend practically the entire day subjecting each sneaker through rigorous pounding on different surfaces.
- Our main parameters include quality, comfort, fit, endurance, and function.
Best Converse sneakers overall
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Low Top
- Easy to clean
- Easy to slip on and off
- Perfect for summer months
- Doesn’t require much maintenance
- Timeless classic
Converse Chucks high top has a more famous sibling, the All Star Low. We find the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Low Top more universal and all-rounder than its ankle-high brother. So, what’s its star quality? It matches practically with just about anything!
If you have a vague kind of fashion style and you want a do-it-all sort of sneaker, you’d never go wrong with a pair that remains relevant for a century now. Its canvas style survived the Flower Power, Grunge, Retro, Gen Z trends. And it shows no signs of retiring.
Even the most distressed pair, which we literally subjected to drill and stain tests, look kicky, striking, and funky!
We tested over 100 Converse kicks only to end up with the All Star Low Top as the runaway winner in both style and comfort. It’s close to having a barefoot experience as it won’t weigh your feet down with excessive padding.
Barely are there any arch supports, but the relatively roomy build provides enough room for custom orthotics.
Breathability isn’t an issue, as the fabric allows air to circulate in and out. Moving around with this kick is such a breeze.
Whether you prefer a clean, straightforward, and minimalist sneaker to squeeze into your rotation or looking for a practical canvas sneaker to express your creativity, this low-top Chucks is a big cheese!
Converse Chuck 70 Low Top
What do we love most about the Converse Chuck 70 Low Top, an almost identical twin brother of the Chuck Taylor All Star Low Top? It got an edgier vibe. For us, those nitty-gritty modifications tied into this vintage-dressed sneaker are the deal clinchers!
After giving the Chuck 70 good pounding on wooden and concrete surfaces, we could solidly say it’s smashing! The intricate fabric weaving on this shoe can take up severe beating!
Did we say that this shoe offers a dynamic fit, something that’s missing in the Old Joe? That’s one of the things we immediately noticed about this updated kick. Gone was the plastic heel cap that’s traditionally a must in most older Chucks. We can still feel the support and stability with the ergonomic heel structure.
Even the rubber foxing that’s 5mm higher than the usual height gives us that exceptional added stability.
The best makeover to the Chuck 70 is the most wanted arch support coming from its cushy foam insole. Walking miles with this is a happy adventure!
A denser rubber compound laid at the base helps us cover more miles without wear and tear marks.
Its $80 price tag may be a bit pricier than the traditional low-top Chucks, but the Chuck 70 got that primo element without being a burden to your budget.
Best high-top Converse sneakers
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top
- According to a very good number of reviewers, the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Tops’ design can tie your whole outfit together and make any streetwear look stylish.
- Some have added that the shoes provide a good look for any age or gender.
- The high-top sneakers are comfortable and versatile, many people have reported.
- Several have mentioned that these are great for kicking around in, working out, and skateboarding.
- Several purchasers have noted that the colorways of the Chuck Taylor All Star High Tops looked rich and exactly as they did on website pictures.
- The high-top Converse sneakers provide a good fit width-wise for people with narrow to wide feet, some testers have remarked.
- The classic Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Tops have an affordable price, according to a handful of buyers’ comments.
- A few users have written that the retro silhouette is durable and, one user recounted, his first pair lasted him years.
- A couple of consumers have stated that the Chuck Taylor All Star High Tops are easy to clean off and, with proper care, will look new every time you wash them.
- Two customers have mentioned in their reviews that the Converse silhouette is light and breathable.
Everybody’s well-loved Chuck Taylor All Star High Top is unbeatable. When it comes to Converse and sneakers with high collars, the time-honored Chuck Taylor is The KING!
From sporty, athleisure, casual to formal wear, the classic Chucks just goes with everything! Even as our feet look like Ronald Mc Doland’s at times, we love how it can accommodate different width types, from narrow to wide footed ones among us.
It’s ready for some grinding and gnashing while still looking great! It suits any style preference as it remains stylish when kept clean and slick or gets distressed with a ripped upper and tattered sole.
Whether we get it dirtied under mud or rain, it stays charming still. In fact, the more raggedy and broken it looks, the more we can’t let it go. It’s the kind of beaters that you’d want to go tossing around over and over until the sole gets all busted. And that doesn’t happen quickly.
Our feet stayed snug and dry the whole day we were strapped to this shoe. Its upper let our feet breathe while the perforated suede liner has tiny holes that allow air to flow in and out.
Chucks has been proving its worth over and over. And if there’s one high-top from Converse that will always find a space in our essential wardrobe arsenal, it’s this affordable, ageless gunner.
Converse Chuck 70 High Top
The Converse Chucks takes the front line when it comes to street legends that show no signs of retiring. When it comes to heightened comfort, the Converse Chuck 70 High-Top is the hero. It’s simply a game-changer!
Chuck 70 ups the ante compared to the most common-looking Chucks that everybody loves. It’s graced with more cushioning and a more resistant canvas cover while retaining the versatility indelibly attached to the Chuck Taylor Hi.
We enjoyed swinging around the city day in and out for an entire month wearing this. The extra cushy sockliner makes the day-to-day experience more pleasurable. Did we say its insole is damn moisture-wicking? That indeed puts a 100% added comfort every time we wear this shoe for long hours.
We love how it clasps our feet as it has the essential support and stability we’re looking for in a high-top canvas shoe.
There’s no reason to switch sneakers at the end of a full day’s shift or long-day errand as everything feels strangely lighter than it seems.
Durability is unquestionable! It remains loyal in keeping our feet secured and protected for a lengthy time.
If you’re a vintage-loving soul and won’t trade comfort for anything else, this shoe is something you should consider adding to your rotation.
Best platform Converse sneakers
Converse Run Star Hike
With a jagged, chunky rubber sole, the Converse Run Star Hike takes us to greater heights!
There’s more to love about this fashion-forward twist to the Converse Chuck Taylor than its not-to-be-missed aesthetic. Aside from style and statement, it has soul in its sole! And that’s the single thing missed out in most platform kicks from Converse.
We challenged ourselves to see if this is worthy to be called a podiatry shoe. We slipped into it for a minimum of 8 hours a day and the result blew our minds!
It’s beefy and sturdy sole with jagged tread is d-y-n-a-m-i-t-e! It gave us the needed stability to keep us covered during multiple activities. It thwarts unnecessary rolling of the foot. With its supportive build, it didn’t leave us with sleepless nights griping about foot pain, inflammation, and joint stress.
It’s heaven for the feet especially among us who are hypermobile, overpronated, have mild osteoarthritis, and minimal ankle instability. That attention-grabbing platform sole kept us surefooted and balanced.
Our toes didn’t get cramped as we moved around. There’s enough wiggle room at the front. Our feet are snugly tucked enjoying each ride without any pressure. We weren’t bothered by bunion and toenail pain as we stayed elevated throughout the wear test.
It made us strut in style with our favorite casual, sporty, and hiker garbs without being bugged by any form of discomfort.
This stylish hiker is a real winner!
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Move
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Move kept us in the groove, feeling lifted and light! It makes us stand loud and proud!
This modest-looking shoe is really a rockstar! Given its angular platform base, it makes up one of the most fashion-forward overhauls to the old-school baller that every sneaker lover adores.
Despite looking weighty, this charmer feels ultra-light making those walks and glides enjoyable.
This shoe lets us cover miles and be on our feet for more than 8 hours a day. That height-boosting sole offers tons of cushioning without getting our feet stressed or blistered.
Did we say it’s graced with a moisture-wicking OrthoLite insole too? That little add-on is a BOMB! It helps dampen any pressure or tension even as we went pounding along the streets for one straight month.
It gave us the freedom to express our creativity and fashion sense as it’s so stylish! Its recast look never failed to punctuate strings of outfits we wore for our daily activities. We love playing around with our OOTDs and getting endless Intagramable shots with this.
It made us move and groove; that’s why we adore it so.
Best leather Converse sneakers
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Leather Ox
When it comes to Converse sneakers with premium leather quality, you’ll sing happy notes, too, as we did after trying the Converse Chuck Taylor All Leather Ox on.
Its quintessential style is its ticket to land among the best leather Converse creations, at least to our probing eyes.
Converse gave us good reasons to look refined even with an unadorned pair of coats, plain tees, jeans, knitted jackets, or capri. Thanks to the chichi vibe that goes with every pair of CTAS Leather Ox.
Its soft leather cover didn’t give us a hard time. It has draped our feet with comfort since day one.
It made our feet adjust to the mold instantaneously. There was an instant connection, and we just loved it!
The upper is solidly attached to the vulcanized rubber sole. Even as we were sporting this for practically most of the day for several weeks, there was no single time it got detached from the sole. It isn’t the most hard-wearing, but we can’t deny its durability.
Go for this oxford cut if you want a different take to the canvas Chucks and don’t want the enhanced ankle coverage. We won’t blame you if you decide to cop not one but two or more pairs.
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Core Leather Hi
We love the canvas Chucks for its unruffled, easy-going style but we also adore the luxe and swanky form that goes with every pair of Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Core Leather Hi.
Even with a price that’s a fraction higher than the traditional Chucks (influenced by the use of smooth leather), it’s worth adding to anyone’s sneaker selections. Every time we need a more classy and formal pair of shoes on days we want to look more dignified and refined, this shoe is a lifesaver!
The leather cover may be sturdier versus the customary canvas, but it softens over time and adheres to the shape of the foot when strapped up. This is where we felt we got excellent value for our money.
Another factor that got us drawn to this silhouette is its vulcanized sole construction. We didn’t feel any generous padding around the shoe but it kept us cozied inside. It’s phenomenally light and remarkably flexible!
If you’re planning to get an all-leather sneaker from Converse for everyday use, take our word and try to step into the world of the CTAS Core Leather Hi.
Converse sneakers with best comfort
Converse Star Player
- Comfortable: Scores of users are chirpy that the Converse Star Player is comfy to wear all day.
- Exact: Loads of reviews about this shoe tell that it offers a perfect fit.
- Durable: As per several skaters, the outsole stays intact for over a month of frequent use.
- Grippy: Quite many wearers are ecstatic that they don’t easily slip with its rubber outsole.
- Protected: Legions of Converse followers assert that this shoe grants better support than the All Stars.
When it comes to comfort, the Converse Star Player bags the MVP!
Out of the insanely vast number of Converse sneakers, how did this stellar pair win our hearts? Here’s its score sheet.
It provides a homey environment for our feet. Even as we got our feet planted in this shoe for more than 8 hours a day, it didn’t cause us to develop ankle, Achilles, and arch pain.
It’s simply amusing, admirable, A-1 with the right amount of padded detailing and comfort it granted our feet.
The adequately foamed interior compared to the nearly barefooted original makes every trip satisfying. Plus, it helps in providing an enhanced lockdown feel with its fully customizable lace-up system.
We didn’t feel any heel slippage making it more enjoyable to bring this Star Player everywhere. Even the waffle patterned rubber tread delivers traction. We didn’t have those unwanted slips.
It’s the kind of Chuck that’s friendly and forgiving, traits that sum up a real Star Player.
Converse El Distrito
To our discriminating taste buds, the Converse El Distrito is a real tough cookie!
Everyone’s most loved Chuck gets even more hard-wearing as it’s swaddled with a durable canvas. We took it on a month-long urban expedition, and it wowed us. This cookie doesn’t crumble!
Its padded tongue and lining make each foot adventure comfier than we expected. It even has a cushioned insole that filters in all the load and stress. These elements help reduce any pressure that may come into contact with our feet.
Given the added technologies infused into this former hardwood star sneaker, it incredibly feels light. It makes us fly whichever direction our feet take us.
Not only does it aces in comfort, durability, style, and versatility, but in value too. It’s just one of the budget-friendly Converse low-tops you won’t regret adding to your go-to sneaker lineup.
You’d hardly allow it just to accrue dust in your sneakerpile as its universal style works satisfyingly well with heaps of casual, sporty, and street-ready outfits.
The colorways for this silhouette are vast, so you can play around with your Instagram shots while wearing different shades of the El Distrito.
A Guide to REI’s Outdoor Adventure Classes
REI (Recreational Equipment, Inc.) is a well-known outdoor retail cooperative based in the United States. The company was founded in 1938, and it is known for its high-quality outdoor gear and clothing. REI operates more than 170 stores across the United States, and it also offers online shopping for its customers.
Table of Contents
- 1 Products
- 2 Sustainability
- 3 Customer Service
- 4 Membership
- 5 Some Best Products of REI
- 5.1 The North Face Trailwear Wind Whistle Jacket – Women’s
- 5.2 REI Co-op Stormhenge Down Hybrid Jacket – Women’s
- 5.3 HOKA Kawana Road-Running Shoes – Women’s
- 5.4 Garmin inReach Mini 2
- 5.5 Osprey Farpoint 40 Travel Pack – Men’s
- 5.6 Co-op Cycles ADV 2.2 Bike
- 5.7 TRX Fit System Suspension Trainer
- 5.8 Julbo Vermont Classic Glacier Sunglasses
- 5.9 Petzl Sarken Leverlock Universal Crampons
- 5.10 Marmot Limestone 4-Person Tent
- 6 Conclusion
REI offers a wide range of products for outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, cycling, and skiing. They have their own brand, REI Co-op, which offers a variety of products such as tents, sleeping bags, clothing, and backpacks. REI Co-op products are generally high-quality and well-regarded by outdoor enthusiasts. In addition to their own brand, REI also sells products from other popular outdoor brands.
REI is committed to environmental sustainability and has made efforts to reduce their environmental impact. They have set a goal to become a zero-waste company, and they have implemented various initiatives to reduce waste and conserve resources. REI also donates millions of dollars to outdoor conservation efforts and encourages their customers to get involved in environmental activism.
REI has a reputation for excellent customer service. Their staff is knowledgeable and passionate about outdoor activities, and they can provide helpful advice to customers. Additionally, REI offers a generous return policy that allows customers to return products within a year of purchase for a full refund, even if the product has been used.
REI operates as a cooperative, which means that customers can become members and have a say in the company’s decision-making. REI membership costs $20 for a lifetime membership and offers various benefits such as member-only discounts, exclusive access to events and classes, and a dividend that rewards members for their purchases.
Some Best Products of REI
The North Face Trailwear Wind Whistle Jacket – Women’s
Part of the Trailwear collection, The North Face Wind Whistle women’s jacket is highly wind-resistant and features strategic back venting to keep you comfortable and focused on the trail ahead.
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall™ fabric features a non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Attached hood with a 2-way drawcord for adjustability
- Integrated venting across the upper back
- Exposed, reverse-coil center-front zip
- Alpine-style, secure-zip hand pockets with mesh lining
- Jacket is packable into its own pocket
- Elasticated binding on cuffs
- Shockcord with cordlocks at hem for adjustability
- Heat-transfer graphics on left and right sleeves and lower back
- Standard fit
REI Co-op Stormhenge Down Hybrid Jacket – Women’s
Wish your favorite puffy was waterproof? Wish granted. The women’s REI Co-op Stormhenge down hybrid jacket bonds goose down and recycled-fiber insulation to a HydroWall™ waterproof, breathable shell.
- REI-exclusive HydroWall 2-layer waterproof, breathable nylon shell with fully sealed seams provides burly weather protection
- 850-fill-power goose down is highly compressible and provides abundant warmth for its light weight
- Down has also been treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) to help it resist water
- Recycled-fiber synthetic insulation is mapped to areas of high heat and high use because it insulates when wet and dries fast
- Both down and synthetic insulation is mapped to the body, providing warmth where it’s needed and reduced bulk where it’s not
- Sleeping bag–like draft tube at neck stops heat from escaping
- Bonded baffles welded to the shell trap warmth and eliminate cold spots
- Insulated 3-way adjustable hood is helmet-friendly and provides protection and warmth
- Hood and hem adjust easily with gloves thanks to oversize cordlocks
- Pit zips and VISLON® waterproof zipper act as vents to dump core heat as needed
- Seam-free shoulders won’t chafe under pack straps
- Adjustable cuffs seal out the elements; synthetic insulation prevents wet-out at cuffs
- Internal zippered pocket, internal drop-in pocket, zippered chest and hand pockets securely stow essentials
- Hand pockets are placed strategically to work with a pack’s waistbelt
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled and bluesign®-approved materials, RDS-certified down and a Fair Trade Certified factory
HOKA Kawana Road-Running Shoes – Women’s
Breaking the mold with a lively new foam that provides solid rebound without packing out, the women’s HOKA Kawana road-running shoes deliver a well-balanced ride as you log your miles.
- Named after the Gold Coast’s famous beach break
- Sporting a modified crash pad with SwallowTail™ geometry, the beveled heels create a broader, flatter surface
- designed for smoother heel strikes
- Extended heel pulls ensure easy on/off
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Early stage Meta-Rockers offer a smooth ride
Garmin inReach Mini 2
Home is closer than you think with Garmin inReach Mini 2. At just 3.5 oz., this compact satellite communicator adds peace of mind to your adventures without adding weight to your pack.
- Stay in touch globally with 2-way communication, tracking and interactive SOS capabilities (active satellite subscription required)
- In case of an emergency in the backcountry, trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center (active satellite subscription required)
- Pairs with Garmin devices, such as wearables and handhelds, so you can use them to send and receive messages or trigger an SOS
- TracBack® routing navigates you back to your starting point the same way you came—right on your device
- You can also share your location with loved ones back home by using your MapShare™ page or with your coordinates embedded in your messages
- Use the Garmin Explore™ app on a compatible smartphone to plan trips, access topographical maps, create waypoints and courses you can sync to your device and more
- Cell service is not required to navigate on your phone using the paired app; maps are downloaded to your device for access anywhere, anytime
- Digital compass delivers accurate heading information, even when you’re not moving
- Stay on adventures longer with up to 14 days battery life in full sky view, or up to 4 days in moderate tree cover for standard activity recording and 10-minute tracking mode
- Battery life for 10-minute tracking and high-detail activity recording is 5 days in full sky view, or up to 2 days in moderate tree cover
- 30-minute tracking interval with standard activity recording extends battery life to 30 days in full sky view, or up to 10 days in moderate tree cover
- Rugged, impact resistant and water-rated to IPX7—easily withstands rain, snow, splashes and incidental exposure to water of up to 1 meter for up to 30 min.
- Includes USB-C charging cable, carabiner and owner’s manual
Spine mount adaptor is not included
Osprey Farpoint 40 Travel Pack – Men’s
Designed to keep up with fast-moving globetrotters exploring exciting, new places, the men’s Osprey Farpoint 40 travel backpack is a great lightweight option for streamlined travel.
- 5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Atilon framesheet spreads the load across the entire back panel to the peripheral frame
- Mesh-covered ridged foam AirScape® back panel allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Lightweight and breathable stowaway reverse spacer mesh harness and breathable, stowaway reverse spacer mesh hipbelt
- Adjustable torso fit and adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Padded top and side handles
- Large panel zip access to main compartment with lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
- Large front shove-it pocket and external zip toiletry pocket help you breeze through security lines
- Dual front compression straps keep the pack tight and stable whether you’re bringing your whole kit along or slimming it down for excursions
- External gear attachment loops
- Quick access zippered laptop/tablet sleeve protects devices up to 16 in.
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket
- 2 internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Compatible with Osprey Farpoint/Fairview® travel daypack or Daylite® packs (not included)
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (size not to exceed 45 linear inches when adding L+W+H; this is subject to change, so check with your airline)
Co-op Cycles ADV 2.2 Bike
That “Pavement Ends” sign really means “Fun Begins”—when you’re on the right bike. Loaded with gravel-specific Shimano GRX components, the Co-op Cycles ADV 2.2 is dialed for grinds of all kinds.
- Aluminum frame and carbon fork balance durability and light weight—durability to handle rough roads and light weight to help you out when they get steep
- Shimano GRX 2 x 10 drivetrain isn’t a reworked set of road components—its gravel-specific ergonomics provide stability and reliability to get after the harder stuff
- Shimano GRX Shadow Plus rear derailleur reduces chain slap and noise, and prevents chain drop when terrain gets tough
- Shimano 11–36 cassette provides smooth and stable shifting that’s designed to hold up to aggressive trail riding
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes deliver powerful, nuanced speed control for rough rides
12° flared handlebars gives you a wider and more upright hold
- WTB Nano Comp 700c x 40mm tires are built for speed with an uninterrupted centerline for efficiency on hardpack terrain and staggered outer knobs for chunky climbs and corners
- All-gender fit simplifies the buying process and fits riders 5’0″–6’3″
- ADVs are our adventure bikes: This one is made for where the road meets adventure, with a focus on premium components for off-road riding and fast-and-light adventures
- Add a frame bag or rear rack to extend your adventure overnight (bag and rack not included)
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
TRX Fit System Suspension Trainer
Designed for all fitness levels and goals, the TRX Fit System suspension trainer offers fast, fun and effective workouts. It’s lightweight, portable and easy to set up—in seconds—at home or outdoors.
- Effectively targets and tones upper body, lower body and core, helping build strength and improve overall movement in as little as 15 minutes per day
- Includes a 30-day free trial to TRX Training Club for access to on-demand workouts and daily live classes guided by world-class trainers
- Equipped with TRX door anchor and suspension anchor for easy at-home or outdoor setup
- Mesh carry bag allows for easy portability—workout any time, anywhere
- Includes TRX Fit System suspension trainer, motivating TRX Fit System workout poster and a mesh carry bag
Julbo Vermont Classic Glacier Sunglasses
The legend returns. The Julbo Vermont Classic glacier glasses are the signature Julbo mountaineering glasses, brought back to celebrate Julbo’s 125th anniversary.
- These Julbo Vermont Classic glacier glasses give complete comfort and protection while heading for the summit
- Spectron 4 polycarbonate lenses block 100% of UV rays and 95% of visible light creating a clear image
- A flash treatment to lenses reinforces the filtering of visible light through a mirror finish
- Moldable ear temples offer added security with a customized fit
- Leather nose piece and vented leather side shields block peripheral light and can be removed as needed
Petzl Sarken Leverlock Universal Crampons
The 12-point Petzl Sarken Leverlock Universal Crampons use a binding system that makes them compatible with all hiking and mountaineering boots with rear welts.
- Crampons come with interchangeable front bindings to adapt to boots with or without toe welts; steel wires fit boots with toe welts and flexible bindings fit boots without
- Leverlock heel bails are designed for boots with heel welts; height of bails can be adjusted
- T-shaped front points are designed for excellent penetration of hard ice and comfort on mixed terrain, while providing solid purchase in snow
- Low-profile anti-snow plates help prevent sticky snow from balling up beneath your feet without interfering with the projection of the points
- Crampons come with linking bars that fit boot sizes Euro 36 – 50
Marmot Limestone 4-Person Tent
Bring the family or invite some friends on your next camping trip. The Marmot Limestone 4-person tent offers weather protection if the conditions go south and is spacious enough to comfortably fit 4.
- Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls for a more roomy sleeping area with greater headroom
Seam-taped catenary cut floor offers extra weather protection
- 2 D-shaped doors with 2 vestibules for gear storage
- Removable, full-coverage fly is weatherproof and seam-taped and has vents for airflow
- Color-coded “easy pitch” clips and poles for easy setup
- Lamp shade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Jingle-free nylon zipper pulls
- Light-reflective points
Overall, REI is a well-respected brand in the outdoor retail industry. Their commitment to sustainability and customer service, along with their high-quality products and cooperative business model, make them a favorite among outdoor enthusiasts. While their products can be on the pricier side, the quality and durability are often worth the investment. If you’re in the market for outdoor gear or clothing, REI Co-op is definitely a brand worth considering.
Table of Contents
Carhartt is a clothing company that specializes in workwear and outerwear. The company was founded in 1889 by Hamilton Carhartt in Detroit, Michigan, and has since become a global brand with a reputation for durable, high-quality clothing that is designed to withstand harsh working conditions.
Carhartt’s product range includes work pants, jeans, overalls, shirts, jackets, and accessories such as hats and gloves. The company’s clothing is designed to be both functional and comfortable, with features such as reinforced seams, triple-stitched main seams, and heavy-duty fabrics that can withstand heavy use and frequent washing.
Carhartt also offers several different lines of clothing, including Carhartt Workwear, Carhartt Force, and Carhartt Rugged Flex, which are designed to meet the needs of different industries and job types. The company’s products are available for purchase online, through authorized retailers, and at Carhartt retail stores located throughout the United States and Canada.
Overall, Carhartt has established a reputation for producing high-quality workwear and outerwear that is both functional and durable. The company’s clothing is designed to withstand harsh working conditions and is a popular choice among workers in industries such as construction, agriculture, and manufacturing.
Overview of Carhartt
Carhartt is a clothing company that specializes in workwear and outerwear. The company was founded in 1889 and has since become a global brand that is well-known for its durable and high-quality clothing designed to withstand tough working conditions. Carhartt’s product range includes work pants, jeans, overalls, shirts, jackets, and accessories such as hats and gloves. The company’s clothing is designed to be both functional and comfortable, with features such as reinforced seams, triple-stitched main seams, and heavy-duty fabrics that can withstand heavy use and frequent washing.
Carhartt offers several different lines of clothing, including Carhartt Workwear, Carhartt Force, and Carhartt Rugged Flex, each designed to meet the needs of different industries and job types. The company’s clothing is available for purchase online, through authorized retailers, and at Carhartt retail stores located throughout the United States and Canada.
Carhartt has a reputation for producing high-quality workwear and outerwear that is both functional and durable. The company’s clothing is a popular choice among workers in industries such as construction, agriculture, and manufacturing. Carhartt’s commitment to quality and durability has also made the brand popular among outdoor enthusiasts, hunters, and those who enjoy recreational activities in rugged environments. Overall, Carhartt is a brand that is synonymous with rugged durability and reliability in the clothing industry.
Carhartt Shoes Review
Carhartt offers a range of shoes designed for work and outdoor activities. Here’s an overview of some popular Carhartt shoe styles and what customers are saying about them:
- Carhartt Men’s 6-Inch Waterproof Wedge Soft Toe Work Boot: These boots are designed for tough work conditions and feature waterproof leather, cushioned insoles, and oil-resistant outsoles. Customers have praised the boots for their durability and comfort, with many stating that they hold up well even after months of heavy use.
- Carhartt Men’s Rugged Flex Composite Toe Work Boot: These boots feature composite safety toes, flexible leather uppers, and cushioned insoles for comfort. Customers appreciate the boots’ flexibility and comfort, with many stating that they are ideal for long days on the job.
- Carhartt Men’s 11-Inch Wellington Waterproof Steel Toe Leather Pull-On Work Boot: These pull-on boots feature steel safety toes, waterproof leather uppers, and slip-resistant outsoles. Customers have praised the boots for their durability and comfort, with many stating that they are ideal for those who need to wear boots for extended periods.
- Carhartt Men’s 11-Inch Wellington Square Safety Toe Leather Pull-On Work Boot: These pull-on boots feature safety toes, cushioned insoles, and slip-resistant outsoles. Customers appreciate the boots’ comfort and durability, with many stating that they are a great value for the price.
Overall, Carhartt shoes are well-regarded for their durability and comfort, and they are a popular choice among those who work in tough environments or enjoy outdoor activities.
Carhartt Pants Review
Carhartt is well-known for its durable and functional workwear, including its range of pants. Here’s an overview of some popular Carhartt pants styles and what customers are saying about them:
- Carhartt Men’s Firm Duck Double-Front Work Dungaree: These pants are made from a heavy-duty cotton duck fabric and feature reinforced knees and pockets. Customers appreciate the pants’ durability and comfort, with many stating that they are a great choice for those who work in tough environments.
- Carhartt Men’s Rugged Flex Rigby Dungaree: These pants are made from a flexible cotton blend fabric and feature a relaxed fit and multiple pockets. Customers appreciate the pants’ comfort and flexibility, with many stating that they are ideal for those who need to move around frequently on the job.
- Carhartt Men’s Washed Duck Work Dungaree: These pants are made from a washed cotton duck fabric and feature a relaxed fit and multiple pockets. Customers appreciate the pants’ comfort and durability, with many stating that they hold up well even after months of heavy use.
- Carhartt Men’s Loose Fit Carpenter Jean: These pants are made from a heavy-duty cotton denim and feature a loose fit and multiple pockets. Customers appreciate the pants’ durability and functionality, with many stating that they are a great choice for those who need to carry tools or other equipment on the job.
Overall, Carhartt pants are well-regarded for their durability and functionality, and they are a popular choice among those who work in tough environments or need to carry equipment on the job.
Carhartt Hats Review
Carhartt offers a range of hats that are designed for both work and casual wear. Here’s an overview of some popular Carhartt hat styles and what customers are saying about them:
- Carhartt Acrylic Watch Hat: This beanie-style hat is made from 100% acrylic and features a rib-knit design. Customers appreciate the hat’s warmth and durability, with many stating that it is a great choice for outdoor activities in cold weather.
- Carhartt Odessa Cap: This classic baseball-style cap is made from 100% cotton and features a pre-curved visor and adjustable strap. Customers appreciate the hat’s comfortable fit and durability, with many stating that it is a great choice for both work and casual wear.
- Carhartt Men’s Rugged Professional Cap: This cap is made from a blend of cotton and polyester and features a pre-curved visor and adjustable strap. Customers appreciate the hat’s comfort and durability, with many stating that it is a great choice for outdoor work.
- Carhartt Men’s Akron Hat: This hunting-style hat is made from 100% polyester and features ear flaps and a chin strap for added warmth and protection. Customers appreciate the hat’s warmth and durability, with many stating that it is a great choice for hunting and other outdoor activities.
Overall, Carhartt hats are well-regarded for their durability, comfort, and functionality. They are a popular choice among those who work outdoors or enjoy outdoor activities in cold weather.
Carhartt Shirts Review
Carhartt offers a range of shirts that are designed for both work and casual wear. Here’s an overview of some popular Carhartt shirt styles and what customers are saying about them:
- Carhartt Men’s K87 Workwear Pocket Short-Sleeve T-Shirt: This classic t-shirt is made from a heavyweight cotton blend and features a chest pocket. Customers appreciate the shirt’s durability and comfort, with many stating that it is a great choice for work or casual wear.
- Carhartt Men’s Hubbard Plaid Flannel Shirt: This flannel shirt is made from a soft cotton blend and features a button-front design and chest pockets. Customers appreciate the shirt’s comfort and warmth, with many stating that it is a great choice for outdoor work or casual wear in colder weather.
- Carhartt Men’s Fort Lightweight Chambray Button Front Relaxed Fit LS Shirt: This lightweight chambray shirt is made from 100% cotton and features a relaxed fit and button-front design. Customers appreciate the shirt’s comfort and versatility, with many stating that it is a great choice for both work and casual wear.
- Carhartt Men’s Rugged Flex Hamilton Solid Long Sleeve Shirt: This work shirt is made from a flexible cotton blend and features a button-front design and multiple pockets. Customers appreciate the shirt’s durability and functionality, with many stating that it is a great choice for those who need to move around frequently on the job.
Overall, Carhartt shirts are well-regarded for their durability, comfort, and functionality. They are a popular choice among those who work in tough environments or need to carry equipment on the job, as well as those who enjoy outdoor activities in cooler weather.
Who is Carhartt For?
Carhartt’s products are designed for people who work in tough environments or need durable clothing and accessories for outdoor activities. The company’s focus is on workwear, with many of its products designed specifically for those who work in construction, agriculture, and other demanding industries.
Carhartt’s products are also popular among those who enjoy outdoor activities like hunting, fishing, and camping, as they offer protection and durability in harsh weather conditions. Additionally, Carhartt’s reputation for quality and durability has made the brand a favorite among those who simply want comfortable and long-lasting clothing for everyday wear.
Overall, Carhartt is for anyone who needs clothing and accessories that can stand up to tough environments and demanding activities.
Carhartt Reviews: What Do Customers Think?
Overall, Carhartt has a strong reputation for quality and durability, and customers generally have positive things to say about the brand. Here’s a summary of what customers are saying about Carhartt products:
- Durability: Many customers praise Carhartt’s products for their durability, noting that the clothing and accessories can withstand heavy use and harsh environments. Customers appreciate that the brand’s products hold up well over time, even after multiple washes and wears.
- Comfort: While Carhartt’s products are designed to be durable, customers also note that they are comfortable to wear. Many customers appreciate that Carhartt’s clothing is made from soft, breathable materials that allow for ease of movement.
- Fit: Carhartt’s products are generally known for their generous fit, which many customers appreciate. However, some customers note that the sizing can be inconsistent, with some products running larger or smaller than expected.
- Style: While Carhartt’s products are designed primarily for function, many customers appreciate the brand’s classic, timeless style. Customers appreciate that Carhartt’s products can be worn for work or casual wear, and that the brand offers a variety of colors and styles to choose from.
Overall, Carhartt customers tend to be loyal to the brand, with many citing the quality and durability of the products as reasons for their loyalty. While some customers note that the sizing can be inconsistent, most customers are generally satisfied with the fit and comfort of the brand’s products.
Is Carhartt Worth It?
Carhartt is generally considered to be worth the investment for those who need durable, high-quality clothing and accessories for tough environments or demanding activities. The brand’s reputation for quality and durability is well-established, and many customers report that Carhartt’s products hold up well over time, even with heavy use and multiple washes.
While Carhartt’s products may be more expensive than some other brands, many customers feel that the added cost is worth it for the level of durability and quality that the brand offers. Additionally, Carhartt’s products are often designed with features that make them more functional and practical for work or outdoor activities, such as reinforced knees on pants or extra pockets on jackets.
Overall, if you need clothing and accessories that can withstand tough environments and demanding activities, Carhartt is likely worth the investment. The brand’s reputation for quality and durability, along with its focus on functionality and practicality, make it a favorite among those who need high-performance gear.
Where to Buy Carhartt
Carhartt products are widely available for purchase both online and in stores. Here are some of the best places to buy Carhartt products:
- Carhartt.com: The brand’s official website offers a wide selection of clothing, accessories, and gear, as well as free shipping on orders over a certain amount.
- Amazon: Amazon offers a large selection of Carhartt products, often at competitive prices, with the added convenience of fast shipping and easy returns.
- Retail stores: Carhartt products are sold at many brick-and-mortar retail stores, including department stores like Nordstrom and Dick’s Sporting Goods, as well as specialized workwear stores like Tractor Supply Co. and Boot Barn.
- Carhartt factory stores: Carhartt operates its own chain of factory stores, which offer discounts on overstocked or discontinued items, as well as seasonal sales and promotions.
Overall, there are many options for purchasing Carhartt products, both online and in-store, so it’s easy to find what you need.
- Where is Carhartt based?
Carhartt is based in Dearborn, Michigan, USA.
- Does Carhartt offer a warranty?
Yes, Carhartt offers a warranty on its products. The length and terms of the warranty vary depending on the specific product.
- What sizes does Carhartt offer?
Carhartt offers a wide range of sizes, including men’s and women’s clothing in regular, big, tall, and plus sizes.
- Can I return Carhartt products if I’m not satisfied?
Yes, Carhartt offers a satisfaction guarantee on its products, which allows customers to return or exchange items if they are not satisfied for any reason.
- Does Carhartt offer free shipping?
Yes, Carhartt offers free standard shipping on orders over a certain amount, which may vary depending on the country and region.
- Is Carhartt a sustainable brand?
Carhartt is committed to sustainability and ethical manufacturing practices. The brand uses sustainable materials when possible, and is working to reduce its environmental impact through various initiatives.
- Does Carhartt offer customization options?
Yes, Carhartt offers customization options for some of its products, including adding logos or embroidery to clothing and accessories.
- Does Carhartt offer student discounts?
Yes, Carhartt offers a discount for students who verify their status through the brand’s website.
Good American: The Basics That Grow With You
When I had the opportunity to review Khloe Karadashian and Emma Grede’s brainchild, Good American, I was ecstatic. I’ve been a fan of Keeping up with the Kardashians for years and am completely in awe of all the businesses the Kardashian/Jenner clan has launched.
Good American is a size-inclusive brand whose clothes are made to fit every woman. The brand’s tagline, “Made by women, for women. All bodies. All Sizes. No compromises,” is apparent in its offerings. Good American originally launched in 2016 with a collection of jeans ranging from sizes 00-24 and earned over $1 million in sales on its launch date (the most successful denim launch in history). Over the years the brand has expanded into clothing, swimwear, shoes, sleepwear, and athleticwear. The clothes are fashion-forward, yet incredibly comfortable — a balance few brands have been able to perfect.
GRWM (Get Ready With Me)
Table of Contents
After scouring the website for some time I decided to hit the basics — Good American’s signature sweat set and a nice ol’ pair of jeans. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the amount of quality options on the site, but over the years I’ve learned that when in doubt, go for a neutral basic.
Cropped & Cool Sweatshirt
This sweatshirt is exactly what you would see a celebrity wearing in a paparazzi shot exiting Dogpound. It’s intentionally baggy, but still has a nice silhouette to it — and you can always size down if you’re looking for a slimmer fit. The cropped fit makes it perfect to pair with matching sweatpants or biker shorts. It’s made of a cotton knit, cozy terry fleece that feels high-quality and durable. I was worried that the shade I was sent wouldn’t look good on my skin tone, but it was extremely flattering once I tried it on. My only complaint is that I haven’t been able to wear it out much in Texas because the fabric is so thick.
Note: the sweatshirt isn’t a casual crop, but rather a when-you-raise-your-arms-everyone-can-see-your-bra cropped.
These sweats are soft, slouchy, and exactly what one reaches for at the end of a tiring day. They’re made from the same heavy-duty cotton knit, terry fleece that the sweatshirts are made of. Sweatpants have been my uniform of choice during the pandemic so it only makes sense to splurge on a quality pair. Design wise, they look exactly like a pair of Gildan sweats, but you’re paying for high quality and years of usage. I primarily wear mine to lounge around, but there are many different ways to style them: roll the cuff, pull them down to your waist, roll the waistband, or pair them with heels a la Kardashian style.
I have a slight case of body dysmorphia so I requested a size 2/M and they were way too loose on me. Thankfully, there’s a drawstring so I’m still able to wear them around the house. Just keep in mind that they run large. Now to get an actual boyfriend…
Good Mom Jeans
Let me preface this by saying that I’m someone who hates jeans—they’re often uncomfortable, fit poorly, and shrink in the wash. But, that was before Good American sent me these jeans made of 99% cotton and 1% elastane. The fabric is durable, yet stretchy, but not in a tacky-jeggings sort of way. These jeans allow you to sit down and enjoy a good meal without needing to undo the top button. They don’t dig into your skin, but they also aren’t baggy when you walk around. I even debated wearing them on the plane.. A PLANE!
These are model off duty jeans, sans the need to be a model. Good American offers sizes 00-24, showcasing the ethos of the brand in its offerings. Plus, each pair is made with GA’s signatureAlways Fits technology, which allows the garment to stretch up or down one size.
TLDR; A Good Brand
I’ll admit that there was a part of me that was hesitant about Good American — how well could a celebrity co-founded brand really be? I could not have been more wrong. Good American is a quality brand whose elevated basics make getting ready a breeze. The idea that being comfortable means looking sloppy is a thing of the past, thanks to brands like Good American.
I feel good wearing a brand whose ethos is centered around making women feel comfortable in their own skin. No more squeezing into uncomfortable jeans that leave you unable to breathe, or buying cotton shirts that shrink after one wash. Invest in yourself by investing in a wardrobe that allows your body to fluctuate without any guilt or shame, and can withstand hundreds of thousands of washes. I might even argue that my items are more comfortable now than when they arrived.
5 More Reasons To Love Good American:
- Good American uses American distributors. The brand’s factory is close to its LA headquarters and has been sewing knits for an entire generation.
- Good American is the first brand in the industry to require their retail partners to carry its full size range and display all the sizes together rather than in a separate plus-size section.
- Not only does its footwear offer extended sizing, but each size also includes the option of extended widths in feet, calves and thighs, translating to 72 unique sizing variables.
- When shopping on the site you can select a model in size 0, 8, or 16 to get an accurate picture of what the clothing will look like on you. No more exclusively 00 models!
- New customers save 15% Off your first order with code WELCOME15 at Checkout.
IT Cosmetics Review
Robins Kitchen Review
The Man Shake review
River Island Review
A Guide to REI’s Outdoor Adventure Classes
B&H Photo Video Best Electronics and Camera Store
Constant Contact Info
Review On The Themeforest 2020
Hubspot Review- Inbound Marketing, Sales, and Service Software
Wix Review 2022
Constant Contact Review (Effective Email Marketing Software)
Why Allbirds Wool Runners Are The Most Comfortable Shoes
Bluehost Review 2020
Chuck Taylor All Star We Are Stronger Together
Take Advantage Of Appsumo – Read These Best Tips
Top Online Best Free WooCommerce Themes for Your Online Ecommerce Store in 2020
Technology1 year ago
Constant Contact Info
Technology3 years ago
Review On The Themeforest 2020
Technology1 year ago
Hubspot Review- Inbound Marketing, Sales, and Service Software
Technology2 years ago
Wix Review 2022
Marketing1 year ago
Constant Contact Review (Effective Email Marketing Software)
Clothing Website1 year ago
Why Allbirds Wool Runners Are The Most Comfortable Shoes
Technology3 years ago
Bluehost Review 2020
Converse1 year ago
Chuck Taylor All Star We Are Stronger Together