Quill.com Review: Cleaning & Office Supplies for Every Workspace
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through links on this post, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thanks.
Many young people struggle to express their ideas in writing with precision and clarity. The 2011 National Assessment of Educational Progress reports that 76% of students are not proficient with basic writing. It’s a problem for them during the school day, of course, but the consequences are bigger than that. Without comprehensive intervention, those with poor writing skills may struggle in college and in their careers.
Schools need writing instruction that provides the thoughtful, well-sequenced (and sometimes remedial) lessons their students need to build basic writing skills. Teachers also often lack the time to provide the rapid feedback that enables revision—the only way to help students succeed.
Quill, a nonprofit organization, has adapted research-based writing instruction into a free, open source digital platform. All of our content is free to use for students and teachers, although we do have a premium model we sell to schools.
Our activities help students develop their sentence construction and grammar skills and are designed as supplemental writing exercises that students complete over short, 10 to 15 minute sessions at the beginning or end of a class period. Quill offers prompts and exercises and delivers instant feedback to help students write, revise, and revise again until they are able to produce succinct, powerful sentences.
Overview of Quill
Quill was hatched by Peter Gault and some Brooklyn-based dreamers who, inspired by the possibility of the internet to give everyone a voice, imagined a world in which all people had the writing and critical thinking skills to engage in active, intelligent debate and discourse. The first step was helping young people level up their basic writing skills. In 2014, they launched a proofreading tool to help teachers spot students who needed support, then added activities for practice.
But Quill has always had more far-reaching ambitions than simply teaching grammar. The goal: help all students become strong writers and critical thinkers. Since 2016, Quill has launched increasingly sophisticated tools—combining sentences, using appositives, connecting ideas with conjunctions—to help students clearly express their ideas in writing.
Gault’s work brought him to journalist Peg Tyre, who had spent years investigating a single question: why do so many children from low-income families lag behind their more affluent peers in literacy? Her takeaway: learning to decode words is crucial, but sustained literacy depends on providing students with rich background knowledge and teaching them to write. In a celebrated 2012 article in the Atlantic, The Writing Revolution, she called for schools to provide more comprehensive writing instruction.
Tyre helps run the EGF Accelerator, an incubator for education nonprofits. In 2015, Quill was invited in. Quill’s growth took off, attracting media attention and some of the biggest names in education, literacy, philanthropy, and academia.
What Users Love About the App
“I just discovered this site. I am using it as a review activity for students. I really like that not only does it help with grammar review, but with typing skills, as well as editing. I am very optimistic that this will help in the transition from grade level- to grade level.”
“I love this program. The whole class instruction is very engaging for students of all abilities. I have also had the opportunity to introduce this software into a co-teaching classroom environment where students range from very advanced to very delayed.”
“Quill has been an exceptionally useful tool in the classroom. They have fully scripted lessons, as well as practice activities. A great way for students to practice grammar skills.”
“I am so happy to have found Quill. This tool is such a time saver. I plan on using this as my primary grammar and writing tool next year to keep track of student progress and skill acquisition.”
“This is a great teaching tool. I love how independent the work is, though my students still ask for help when they need it in class, and several of them have redone assignments to improve their scores.”
What Users Dislike About the App
“The only thing I would wish quill had was audio support for the lower ELL learners when they are doing their independent practice. I wish it was a little more visually appealing for the K-5 students.”
“I would like for it to be a little bit more user-friendly. I would like all of the categories to be on the same homepage.”
“I would like to be able to add my own words lists in for the storyboard use. I would also like to have various levels for even the lessons that need to be learned. For example, the Their, there, they’re lesson required typing the entire sentence.”
“I’d love a webinar/video training on the whole class activities (I’m still confused as to how those work!). I do wish that teacher lesson would be a bit more accessible.”
“Students get immediate feedback when they make errors, which is helpful, but the feedback that they get isn’t so great – they are told that they have made a mistake, but not what they should do to fix it next time. Teachers are able to see students’ progress in a snapshot, but not the timing and performance stats that are given on other practice websites.”
Quill.org is a free tool that is designed to help K-12 students develop their writing skills by providing activities and feedback as they progress through a variety of activities. In its current state, the tool is designed to help students begin constructing complex sentences, but in the future the team has plans on expanding that to include thesis and essay writing.
This will give you a quick look at what activities look like from the student side. The goal of Quill Connect is to help students begin combining sentences in ways that are logical and aren’t run-ons, but still represent complex ideas. By the end of Quill’s activity packs, the aim is to have students able to write a 20-30 word complex sentence, combining multiple issues, using commas correctly, and articulating complex ideas through their writing.
There are examples for every grade level, but the sample activity will start you out at the elementary level. I’d also recommend trying out some wrong answers first, so you can get an idea of the type of differentiated feedback that is offered depending on how you answer the question.
The next place to check out would be quill.org/demo. From here, you can see an example of the type of analytics and reports you can see as a teacher. Quill does offer a premium plan, where you can get your reports aligned to the CCSS, but even at the free level, these reports are incredibly helpful in determining where your students are at in terms of writing and grammar.
Finally, you’ve got the Quill Proofreader and Quill Grammar activities. These activity sets give students a space to practice their proofreading by finding spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors throughout a variety of reading passages. You can also give these a try on the homepage by clicking Try a Sample Activity under either of the sections.
While all of these activities are excellent (particularly given that they’re free), it’s the philosophy behind Quill that I appreciate the most. Quill was founded as a nonprofit with the singular goal of helping struggling writers, particularly in low-income schools, improve their writing abilities. As so much of successful communication depends on writing, I couldn’t agree more with their mission.
The team is dedicated to Quill’s resources always remaining completely free for teachers and students, and they do offer funding through their various partnerships for low-income schools who are interested in the premier plan. Schools that are interested can send an email to [email protected] to find out more.
Overall, Quill is an excellent resource that makes good use of technology’s ability to provide instant, formative feedback. For a teacher to grade and provide feedback on every student’s sentence writing, a significant amount of time is always needed. Through Quill, teachers can see exactly where their students are struggling, and provide individualized feedback while leaving the more generic formative feedback aspect to Quill.
Additionally, Quill allows students to explore different possibilities when writing. The examples I tested out allowed for multiple solutions, and then explained those different potential solutions to students afterwards, which was one of my favorite features.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Quill?
Quill is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) that provides free writing and grammar activities for students. Quill’s tools provide practice with grammar conventions, combining sentences, and proofreading passages. Teachers can assign Quill’s synchronous lessons tool to provide whole-group or small-group instruction. Quill provides a baseline diagnostic assessment teachers can assign to identify students’ current strengths and areas of growth. Once students complete a diagnostic, Quill provides personalized learning plans for addressing each student’s needs.
How does Quill work?
Quill provides 10-15 minute exercises that help students build sentence construction skills. Quill automatically grades the writing and provides feedback and hints to help students improve it. The immediate feedback enables students to quickly build their skills, and it saves teachers dozens of hours spent on grading.
Quill also offers whole-class or small-group collaborative lessons led by the teacher, lasting about 20-30 minutes. Teachers control interactive slides that contain writing prompts, and students respond to each prompt. Each Quill Lesson provides a lesson plan, writing prompts, discussion topics, and follow-up independent practice activities.
Who is using Quill?
As of July 2021, over 87,000 teachers and 4,200,000 students have used Quill. These students complete approximately 30,000 activities each day. From Rhode Island to Russia, and the Bay Area to Great Britain, these students live all over the world.
How much does Quill cost?
All of Quill’s activities are free for educators and students to use with no hidden fees. There is no limit to the number of activities you can assign or the number of students you can invite. We also offer a premium service for in-depth reporting for educators, schools, and districts. You can learn more about Quill Premium here.
Can I donate to Quill?
Yes, as a 501(c)3 charitable organization, you can make a tax deductible donation to us. Please email [email protected] for more information about this.
Podia Review – Is the Platform Any Good?
What is Podia?
Podia is an online platform that provides tools and services for creators, entrepreneurs, and small businesses to sell and deliver digital products, courses, and memberships. It allows users to create and customize their own storefronts, host and sell online courses, digital downloads, and memberships, as well as manage their customer relationships and payments.
With Podia, users can create and upload their content, set pricing and access levels for their products, and design their storefronts to reflect their branding. The platform also offers features such as drip content, quizzes, email marketing integrations, and analytics to help creators effectively deliver their digital products and engage with their audience.
Podia aims to simplify the process of selling digital products and online courses by providing an all-in-one platform that handles the technical aspects of hosting, payment processing, and content delivery. It is designed to be user-friendly and accessible for creators who may not have extensive technical knowledge or experience.
Pros and Cons
Here are some pros and cons of using Podia as an online course platform:
User-Friendly Interface: Podia has an intuitive and user-friendly interface, making it easy for course creators to navigate and set up their online courses without extensive technical knowledge.
All-in-One Platform: Podia offers a comprehensive set of features, including course creation, sales and marketing tools, membership subscriptions, and email marketing integration. This eliminates the need to use multiple tools or platforms to manage different aspects of your online business.
Customizable Storefront: Podia allows you to customize your storefront and course landing pages to match your branding and create a professional and cohesive online presence.
Drip Content and Pre-Selling: You can release content gradually using Podia’s drip content feature, controlling the pace of student learning. Additionally, Podia enables you to pre-sell your courses, generating revenue before the content is fully developed.
Email Marketing Integration: Podia integrates with popular email marketing platforms like Mailchimp and ConvertKit, enabling you to build and nurture your email list, send targeted emails to your audience, and automate email campaigns.
Affiliate Marketing: Podia supports affiliate marketing, allowing you to create an affiliate program for your courses and incentivize affiliates to promote your products in exchange for a commission.
Limited Customization Options: While Podia offers some customization options for storefronts and pages, the level of customization may be limited compared to some other platforms. Users looking for extensive design flexibility may find Podia’s options somewhat restricted.
Fewer Advanced Marketing Features: While Podia covers the basics of sales and marketing, it may not provide as many advanced marketing features compared to specialized marketing platforms. Advanced automation or tracking capabilities may be limited.
No Built-in Webinar Functionality: Podia does not have built-in webinar functionality. If you want to host live webinars or virtual events, you would need to integrate Podia with a separate webinar platform.
Limited Course Assessment Options: Podia’s course assessment options are relatively basic, primarily offering quizzes and multiple-choice questions. If you require more advanced assessment features or interactive assignments, you may find Podia’s capabilities limited.
Pricing Structure: While Podia offers a range of features, some users may find the pricing plans relatively higher compared to other online course platforms. The cost may be a consideration for those with smaller budgets or just starting out.
Course Creation & Engagement
Podia provides a platform that supports course creation and engagement. Here’s how Podia can help you in those areas:
- Content Organization: Podia allows you to structure your course content into modules or lessons, making it easy for students to navigate and follow along.
- Multimedia Support: You can upload a variety of multimedia content, including videos, audio files, PDFs, and text, to create a rich and engaging learning experience for your students.
- Drip Content: Podia offers the option to release course content gradually over time, known as drip content. This helps you control the pace of learning and keeps students engaged over an extended period.
- Quizzes and Assessments: You can create quizzes and assessments within Podia to test your students’ understanding of the course material and provide them with feedback.
- Completion Certificates: Podia enables you to issue completion certificates to students who finish your course, adding value and recognition to their learning experience.
- Student Discussions: Podia provides a discussion feature where students can ask questions, interact with each other, and engage in meaningful discussions related to the course content.
- Community Building: You can foster a sense of community among your students by creating private communities within Podia, allowing them to connect, network, and support each other’s learning journey.
- Email Marketing Integration: Podia integrates with popular email marketing services, enabling you to send targeted emails to your students, share updates, and encourage their continued engagement.
- Drip Emails: You can set up automated drip email campaigns in Podia to deliver additional content, reminders, or announcements to your students over time, keeping them engaged with your course.
- Webinars and Live Q&A Sessions: Podia integrates with webinar platforms, allowing you to host live webinars or Q&A sessions for your students, providing real-time interaction and addressing their questions.
- Analytics and Insights: Podia offers analytics to help you track student engagement, completion rates, and other metrics, providing valuable insights into the effectiveness of your course and areas for improvement.
Site Design & Customization
Podia provides several options for site design and customization, allowing you to create a professional and branded online presence for your courses. Here are the key features and customization options available on Podia:
- Storefront Design: Podia offers customizable storefront templates that you can choose from and personalize according to your branding and style preferences. You can modify elements like colors, fonts, background images, and layouts to create a unique look and feel.
- Custom Pages: You can create custom pages on your Podia site to showcase information about yourself, your courses, testimonials, or any other content you want to highlight. These pages can be fully customized with text, images, videos, and formatting options.
- Course Landing Pages: Each course you create on Podia gets its own landing page, where you can provide a detailed description, outline the benefits, and showcase any promotional videos or testimonials. You can customize the layout, add images or videos, and tailor the content to attract potential students.
- Branding: Podia allows you to upload your logo, choose your brand colors, and customize various visual elements throughout your site. This helps maintain a consistent and professional brand identity.
- Custom Domain: You can connect your own custom domain to your Podia site, giving it a branded URL (e.g., courses.yourdomain.com). This adds a professional touch and reinforces your brand.
- Pricing and Sales Pages: Customize the pricing and sales pages for your courses, memberships, or digital products. You can define the pricing tiers, payment options, and create compelling sales copy to attract potential customers.
- Mobile-Friendly Design: Podia templates are designed to be mobile-responsive, ensuring your site looks great and functions well on different devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Language Localization: If you want to reach an international audience, Podia supports language localization, allowing you to translate your site into different languages.
- Navigation Menu: Customize your site’s navigation menu to include links to different sections, pages, or external resources. This helps visitors easily navigate your site and find relevant information.
Sales & Marketing
Podia provides several sales and marketing features to help you promote and sell your courses effectively. Here are some key sales and marketing tools available on Podia:
- Sales Pages: Podia allows you to create customizable sales pages for your courses, memberships, and digital products. You can showcase product details, highlight benefits, add testimonials, and create compelling sales copy to persuade potential customers to make a purchase.
- Pricing Options: Podia offers flexible pricing options, allowing you to set one-time prices, recurring subscriptions, or installment plans for your products. You can also provide limited-time offers or discounts to incentivize sales.
- Upsells and Add-Ons: With Podia, you can create upsells and add-on offers to increase your average order value. For example, you can offer additional resources, coaching sessions, or supplementary products that complement your main course.
- Payment Processing: Podia integrates with popular payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to securely process customer payments. You can receive payments directly into your preferred account.
- Affiliate Marketing: Podia has an affiliate marketing feature that allows you to create an affiliate program for your courses. You can invite affiliates to promote your products and earn a commission for each sale they generate.
- Email Marketing: Podia integrates with email marketing platforms like Mailchimp and ConvertKit, enabling you to collect email addresses and build your subscriber list. You can send targeted emails, newsletters, or automated drip campaigns to engage with your audience and promote your offerings.
- Coupons and Discounts: Podia lets you create custom discount codes and coupons to incentivize purchases or offer special promotions to your audience. You can set specific discounts or percentage-based reductions on your products.
- Product Bundling: You can bundle multiple courses or digital products together and offer them as a package deal. This can increase the perceived value of your offerings and encourage customers to make a larger purchase.
- Analytics and Reporting: Podia provides analytics and reporting features to track your sales performance, revenue, and customer behavior. You can gain insights into your most popular products, conversion rates, and other metrics to inform your marketing strategies.
- Integrations: Podia integrates with various third-party tools, including email marketing platforms, analytics tools, webinar software, and more. This allows you to streamline your marketing efforts and connect with other systems you may be using.
Podia Reporting & Administration
Podia provides reporting and administration features to help you manage and track the performance of your online courses. Here are some key reporting and administration tools available on Podia:
- Sales Reporting: Podia offers detailed sales reports that provide insights into your revenue, transactions, and customer data. You can view metrics such as total sales, revenue by product, average order value, and more. These reports help you monitor the financial performance of your courses.
- Customer Analytics: Podia provides analytics on customer behavior, allowing you to understand how customers interact with your courses. You can track metrics like customer engagement, completion rates, and course progress. This data helps you identify areas for improvement and optimize your course content.
- Revenue Tracking: Podia tracks and displays your revenue in real-time. You can see your earnings, payout history, and track the success of different pricing strategies or promotions.
- Course Performance: Podia offers insights into the performance of your individual courses. You can see enrollment numbers, completion rates, and student engagement metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of your course content and identify any areas where students may need additional support.
- Affiliate Tracking: If you have an affiliate program set up on Podia, you can track affiliate sales and commissions through the reporting dashboard. This allows you to monitor the performance of your affiliates and adjust your marketing strategies accordingly.
- Student Management: Podia provides administrative tools to manage your students’ information and access. You can track student progress, view their completed modules or lessons, and manage enrollments.
- Content Updates: Podia allows you to easily update and manage your course content. You can make changes to your lessons, add new materials, or upload updated versions of your content. This ensures that your students have access to the most up-to-date information.
- Email Communication: Podia includes email marketing features that enable you to communicate with your students directly. You can send announcements, course updates, or targeted emails to specific segments of your student base.
- Account Management: Podia provides an administrative dashboard where you can manage your account settings, payment preferences, integrations, and other administrative aspects of your Podia account.
- Support and Help Center: Podia offers a support system and a help center with resources and guides to assist you in using the platform effectively. If you have any questions or issues, you can reach out to their customer support team for assistance.
Podia offers customer support to assist users with any questions, concerns, or technical issues they may encounter.
Here are the main ways you can access customer support on Podia:
- Help Center: Podia has a comprehensive Help Center that provides a wealth of resources, guides, and frequently asked questions (FAQs) to help users navigate the platform and find answers to common queries. The Help Center covers various topics, including getting started, course creation, site customization, and troubleshooting.
- Email Support: Users can reach out to Podia’s support team via email. You can send an email outlining your question or issue, and the support team will respond as soon as possible with guidance or solutions.
- Live Chat: Podia offers live chat support for immediate assistance during specified hours. When the live chat feature is available, you can initiate a chat session with a member of the support team directly on the Podia website. This allows for real-time interaction and quicker resolution of queries.
- Video Tutorials: Podia provides video tutorials that walk you through various aspects of using the platform. These tutorials cover topics such as setting up your storefront, creating and managing courses, configuring pricing options, and more. The videos serve as visual guides to help you understand and utilize Podia’s features effectively.
- Community and User Forums: Podia has an active community of users where you can connect with other course creators, ask questions, and share experiences. The community forums provide an opportunity to seek advice, exchange insights, and learn from the experiences of fellow Podia users.
- Social Media: Podia maintains a presence on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. You can follow their accounts to stay updated on platform announcements, feature releases, and engage with the Podia community.
Podia Pricing Plans
Mover Plan: The Mover plan costs $39 per month (billed annually) or $49 per month (billed monthly). This plan includes features such as:
- Unlimited courses, digital downloads, and emails
- Unlimited file hosting
- Custom domain
- Email marketing integrations
- Drip courses
- Live chat support
Shaker Plan: The Shaker plan costs $79 per month (billed annually) or $99 per month (billed monthly). It includes all the features of the Mover plan, along with additional benefits:
- Affiliate marketing
- Third-party code integration
- Free migrations from other platforms
- Membership subscriptions
- Integrated Zoom meetings
Podia vs The Competition
When comparing Podia to its competitors in the online course platform market, it’s important to consider various factors such as features, pricing, user experience, and target audience. Here’s a comparison of Podia with a couple of its competitors:
Podia vs. Teachable:
- Features: Both Podia and Teachable offer essential course creation features, including multimedia content hosting, drip content, student discussions, and quizzes. However, Teachable provides more advanced features such as graded assignments, certificates, and advanced analytics.
- Pricing: Podia’s pricing starts at $39/month for the Mover plan, while Teachable’s pricing starts at $29/month for the Basic plan. However, Podia includes features like email marketing and affiliate marketing in its base plan, whereas Teachable requires a higher-priced plan for those features.
- User Experience: Podia emphasizes simplicity and user-friendliness, making it easy for beginners to create and sell online courses. Teachable offers more customization options but may have a steeper learning curve for some users.
- Target Audience: Podia is suitable for course creators who want an all-in-one platform with email marketing and affiliate marketing integrated. Teachable appeals to users who value more advanced course features and customization options.
Podia vs. Thinkific:
- Features: Podia and Thinkific provide similar core features such as course creation, multimedia hosting, quizzes, and drip content. However, Thinkific offers more advanced options like certificates, surveys, and custom course completion tracking.
- Pricing: Podia’s Mover plan starts at $39/month, while Thinkific’s Basic plan starts at $49/month. Both platforms have higher-tier plans with additional features and higher pricing.
- User Experience: Podia and Thinkific prioritize user-friendly interfaces and ease of use. Podia focuses on simplicity and streamlined course creation, while Thinkific offers more flexibility and customization options.
- Target Audience: Podia is suitable for creators who want an all-in-one platform with integrated email marketing and affiliate marketing. Thinkific appeals to users who desire more customization options and advanced course features.
Podia is a solid choice for online course creators who value simplicity, an all-in-one platform, and integrated sales and marketing features. It offers an intuitive interface, email marketing integration, and affiliate marketing capabilities. However, if you require more advanced course features, extensive customization options, or detailed analytics, competitors like Teachable and Thinkific may be worth exploring.
When making a decision, consider your specific needs, budget, desired level of customization, and the features that are most important to you. Additionally, it can be helpful to compare pricing plans, explore user reviews, and even take advantage of free trials or demos to get a firsthand experience of each platform. Ultimately, the best choice will depend on your unique requirements as an online course creator.
Top most important SEO tips for small businesses you need to know when making a new website
Is your website online but not attracting enough visitors? Publicizing your business site, whether it’s a showcase site or an e-commerce store, requires activating the right traffic acquisition levers. Among the various means available online, you will discover the most suitable for the vast majority of sites. To promote and be visible online, SEO is a central element but it is not the only one. There are many techniques to put in place to gain notoriety on the web and increase your traffic. 1st Position, SEO and social media agency, reveals 10 techniques to promote your website.
INTEGRATE YOUR SITE WITH COMMUNICATION MEDIA
Many people tend to separate online and offline. In reality, the two communications must complement each other. To start promoting your website, you must start by promoting it on all your communication media: business cards, sales brochures, press releases and press kits…
Having a site may seem obvious to some. But still, too many companies are not present online. This is why it is imperative today to highlight your website on your offline communication media, but not only. You most likely have a Linkedin profile, a Facebook page, or even a Twitter account. Feel free to embed your website URL on your own social networks, but also on those of your brand. The more contact points you have, the more likely you are to get traffic to your website.
OPTIMIZE YOUR NATURAL REFERENCING
A good website is not visible if it is not referenced by Google, that is to say that it does not appear in the search results of its search engine. To do this, there are two very distinct but complementary techniques: natural referencing and paid referencing, a concept which will be discussed below.
Optimizing natural referencing is a strategy of notoriety which makes it possible to set up a perennial online marketing. Indeed, this technique is built over the long term. SEO can span several months or even several years. But the real advantage it has is its solidity. A naturally well referenced site acquires first page positions on Google. It is very rare that a web page plummets to the last pages in a few days. Natural referencing (or SEO) is therefore a stable, economical and lasting technique. It involves working on various aspects of your website: the url, the links, the content, etc.
LENDING CONTENT FOR A BLOG
More and more companies are opening a blog. This web marketing tool allows not only to highlight your know-how and your expertise in a sector, but above all to work on the natural referencing of your website .One of the essential criteria evaluated by Google’s robot when ranking for SERP (search results) is content. This content must be relevant, informative for readers but also optimized for SEO thanks to the presence of internal and external links to your site and the integration of strategic keywords on which you want to position yourself.
Producing quality content for your business blog therefore makes your website known. For that, it is possible to integrate links in your articles which return towards your Web site. This traffic will be all the more qualified.
PRODUCE VIDEOS AND INFOGRAPHS
If the textual content can enrich a website and create new doors through search engines, it is no longer enough today. Demanding internet users are demanding more variety in content, both in content and form. This is an opportunity to publicize your additional site. Among the rich content that is popular, we find video and info graphics. These two levers share many advantages:
Very synthetic format than a long blog post
Fun content that facilitates the memorization of information, the message or simply that entertains Internet users Strong potential for virality (sharing on social networks, etc.)Relay on dedicated platforms such as YouTube (video) or Pinterest (info graphic) Obtaining a more modern and connected brand image.
NTEGRATE EMAIL MARKETING
Do you imagine that email is an outdated communication channel? Yet he is far from dead. Thanks to the collection and analysis of data, it has never been easier to create personalized email campaigns and obtain an excellent return on investment. Easy to set up, inexpensive via dedicated solutions, it can fulfill all commercial or marketing objectives: create a link with your contacts, disseminate your brand content more widely, invite your prospects or customers to events, offer tailor-made commercial offers… An essential tool for promoting your website, email marketing offers excellent deliverability and real-time monitoring of results (opening rate, number of clicks, click rate on each link, tracking of site visits…).
USE PAID REFERENCING
Paid SEO, or SEA, consists of using SEO techniques which therefore require a financial investment, but the results of which are almost immediate. Thanks to tools like Google Adwords, it is possible to buy keywords, which amounts to buying its presence in the first Google search results.
Paid referencing is an expensive, but fast, strategy for making your website known on the web. It allows you to generate traffic very quickly and start collecting contacts from your prospects. On the other hand, to work on your online notoriety over the long term, it is preferable to supplement a paid SEO strategy with a natural SEO strategy.
CREATE A GOOGLE MY BUSINESS SHEET
The Google My Business listing is THE identity card for your business on Google and is one of the most effective methods of driving traffic. This business directory is very often integrated into search results. When people enter your company name or keywords related to your business, it is very likely that you can display your Google My Business listing. Create your file now and add as much information as possible: website, address, opening hours, events, commercial offers, photos, etc.
- Possibility to appear on Google Maps and the local pack
- Improve your visibility on the SERP (local referencing…)
- Increase your web traffic with optimized call-to-action
- Obtain customer reviews to reassure others
- Keep your target informed of your news
REI Anniversary Sale: Upto 30% Off Special Offers
REI’s Best-Selling Backpacks: Which One is Right for You?
Zulily Review: Is It Legit? Plus, Tips & Tricks
Meshki Review: Should You Shop This Australian Brand?
REI’s Top-Selling Camping Equipment for Your Next Outdoor Adventure
PicsArt – Photo Studio for Windows 10
G2A Review : Is G2A Legit?
Gabb Wireless Review
Constant Contact Info
Review On The Themeforest 2020
Hubspot Review- Inbound Marketing, Sales, and Service Software
Wix Review 2022
Constant Contact Review (Effective Email Marketing Software)
Bluehost Review 2020
Why Allbirds Wool Runners Are The Most Comfortable Shoes
Chuck Taylor All Star We Are Stronger Together
Take Advantage Of Appsumo – Read These Best Tips
Top Online Best Free WooCommerce Themes for Your Online Ecommerce Store in 2020
Technology1 year ago
Constant Contact Info
Technology3 years ago
Review On The Themeforest 2020
Technology1 year ago
Hubspot Review- Inbound Marketing, Sales, and Service Software
Technology3 years ago
Wix Review 2022
Marketing2 years ago
Constant Contact Review (Effective Email Marketing Software)
Technology3 years ago
Bluehost Review 2020
Clothing Website1 year ago
Why Allbirds Wool Runners Are The Most Comfortable Shoes
Converse1 year ago
Chuck Taylor All Star We Are Stronger Together