Ipsy Subscription Review
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through links on this post, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thanks.
What is Ipsy?
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Ipsy?
- 2 Overview of Ipsy
- 3 How Does Ipsy Work?
- 4 Ipsy Subscriptions
- 5 How Much is Ipsy?
- 6 Ipsy Subscription Review: What Customers Think
- 7 Ipsy Competitors
- 8 Is Ipsy Worth It?
- 9 Ipsy Promotions & Discounts
- 10 Where to Buy Ipsy
Ipsy offers several different varieties of beauty bag subscriptions, customized for each subscriber. This Ipsy subscription review will explain how Ipsy works, how it compares to other brands, and what customers say about Glam Bags, to help you decide whether or not Ipsy is right for you. Get ready for some glitz and glamour.
Overview of Ipsy
Ipsy was founded in 2011 by Michelle Phan, Marcelo Camberos, and Jaconetti Goldfarb, to inspire people and help them express their beauty as individuals. Ipsy is a particularly popular beauty subscription box, because of Ipsy’s ability to be customized based on your colouring and comfort level, its longevity as a brand, and its popularity with various beauty vloggers.
Michelle Phan was one of the first Youtube beauty vloggers, and has over 8 million Youtube subscribers herself. Ipsy itself, had 3 million subscribers as of 2017. Ipsy currently has over 800,000 Twitter followers and over 2 million Instagram followers. Talk about influence!
Ipsy ships you luxury beauty samples every month, customized based on responses to a Beauty Quiz. These are the types of questions Ipsy asks:
- Your skin colour, eye colour, and hair colour
- Your comfort level with wearing makeup, and your preferred beauty brands
- How often you would like to receive each type of beauty product, and how often you would like to receive each type of skincare, haircare, and nail care product
- What shades of eyeshadow, eyeliner, lip colour, and nail polish you prefer and how often you would like to receive them
- What fragrance notes you prefer
- Where you normally purchase beauty products
- What your concerns about you skin are and how you would describe your hair concerns
Ipsy Beauty Profile
Ipsy offers a wide range of beauty products depending on your responses to the quiz. Subscribers receive mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, brow products, lipstick, liquid lipstick, lip gloss, lip plumper, lip liner, primer, foundation, tinted moisturizer, concealer, powder, blush, highlighter, bronzer, contour, brushes, tools, and so much more.
As an Ipsy subscriber, you can receive cleanser, cleansing oil, moisturizer, sheet masks, wash off masks, exfoliants, serum, face oil, toner, mist, eye treatments, nail polish, hand cream, body scrub, self tanner, lip balm, acne treatment, fragrance, hair styling products, and hair treatment products.
Based on the hundreds of items offered by Ipsy, it may seem overwhelming to approach the subscription. The beauty quiz takes away all that wondering and time spent pondering products so you can focus on self-care.
Beauty Products: Shades
In this Ipsy subscription review, we’ll give you a sense of what comes up as preferences in the Beauty Quiz in terms of shades:
- Eyeshadow: neutrals, smokeys, blues, greens, plums, and more adventurous shades
- Eye liner: black, brown, plum, gold/bronze, and more adventurous colours
- Lip liners and gloss: reds, berries, neutrals, and more adventurous shades
- Nail polish: reds, berries, neutrals, darks, pastels, and more adventurous colours
- Blush: pinks, peaches, mauves, neutrals, and more adventurous shades
What’s great about the Beauty Quiz is that you can select your shade preferences for each product. Take eyeliner for example. If you love classic black and want to receive most of your samples in that shade, you can respond that you wear it ‘often’.
But what if every once and a while you want to step out of your comfort zone and try some coloured liner? There’s an option to choose ‘sometimes’ for that category. The same goes for all other beauty products and the shades they come in.
As you go through the Beauty Quiz, you’ll reach the delectable fragrance section. You have the option to select which scents you like, based on five categories:
- Fresh: scents like lemongrass, aquatic, bergamot, and citrus
- Spicy: scents such as nutmeg, clove, saffron, and cinnamon
- Floral: scents including violet, rose, gardenia, and jasmine
- Earthy & Woody: scents such as amber, sandalwood, cedar, and patchouli
- Gourmand: scents like honey, caramel, vanilla, and cacao
These categories are really helpful, since most of the time, perfumes have names that aren’t very informative in terms of their scents. Like what does Midnight Summer even mean? Instead of spending time in the perfume aisle spraying your arm endlessly with samples (which all end up smelling the same anyway), Ipsy does the work for you.
Parts of the Beauty Quiz target any issues you might have with your appearance, which gets to the heart of the subscription’s functional aspect. In the hair section, you select from a range of mane related struggles like frizziness, split ends, and lack of volume. Same goes for the skin category, which lets Ipsy know whether or not they should send you products that target acne, wrinkles, scarring, and such.
Once the quiz is finished, you’ve created your Beauty Profile! You can update your answers to the quiz at any time. Now that you’ve gotten a sense of how products are selected, this Ipsy subscription review will take a look at the benefits and downsides to the brand:
- Ipsy Glam Bag offers products from many different brands, rather than a single brand or a select few
- Ipsy Glam Bags offer a wide variety of beauty products, rather than just fragrances or makeup
- Ipsy Glam Bags include a new makeup bag every month to contain your products
- You don’t get to choose your exact samples
- Ipsy’s cancellation procedures are very difficult to understand
- It is very difficult to contact customer service, as they do not have an option to phone or email
How Does Ipsy Work?
The Ipsy box subscription includes an Ipsy Glam Bag. Signing up for an Ipsy Glam Bag subscription can be complicated if you’re not familiar with the subscription box process, so we’ll go through the sign up process.
When you sign up for Ipsy, you first fill out your Beauty Quiz. Your Ipsy Glam Bag, Ipsy Glam Bag Plus, or Ipsy Glam Bag Premium will then be delivered. You’ll usually receive your order the following month (patience is a virtue), but sometimes Ipsy can send you a Glam Bag sooner, depending on when you ordered.
Ipsy Glam Bag Review
Ipsy Glam Bag, the original subscription choice, contains five sample size products every month. The estimated retail value of products offered in the Ipsy Glam Bag is over $50, while the subscription itself costs only $12/month. Your products arrive in a bag to store them in. They’re really cute and it’s always practical to have extra ones on hand.
Ipsy Glam Bag Plus is a good choice if you are looking for full-sized products, rather than the sample sizes offered in the original subscription. Ipsy Glam Bag Plus subscriptions will send five full-size products in a new makeup bag every month. Ipsy Glam Bag Ultimate is for the true beauty lovers and collectors of fine things: subscribers receive 12 full-size products in their monthly makeup bag.
Every month, subscribers can also opt for a Mystery Bag, if they ever want to be surprised by their products for a discounted rate. Keep reading for detailed customer feedback on the Ipsy Glam Bags.
How Much is Ipsy?
Ipsy price points differ depending on the option you choose. Ipsy Glam Bags cost $12/month. Ipsy Glam Bag Plus costs $25/month. Ipsy Glam Bag Ultimate, the most premium option currently offered by Ipsy, costs $50/month.
Ipsy Subscription Review: What Customers Think
For a real-deal Ipsy subscription review, we have to look into what customers have to say. Women who submitted Ipsy reviews have very lots of praise for Ipsy and the Glam Bag subscription. Ipsy reviews usually talk about the high quality of the products and brands available in Ipsy Glam Bags. Many customers appreciated that Ipsy Glam Bag subscriptions were more affordable than other beauty box subscription plans.
The main criticism in the average Ipsy subscription review seemed to be that Glam Bags for some customers seem to have fewer hair products or fragrances, which may be an issue with the options offered in the Beauty Quiz. Some customers have experienced shipping issues, and many have had problems reaching customer service.
Overall, Ipsy reviews submitted by customers were appreciative of the wide variety of products, and the diversity of the products they received. Customers were also positive about the high quality of Ipsy products and how exciting it is to always have new brands to try arriving at their door.
Ipsy isn’t the only subscription beauty box on the market, with many other options for you to consider. Here are the rival brands found in this Ipsy subscription review:
- Scentbird: Scentbird is a specifically fragrance-based beauty subscription. New subscriptions currently cost $11.25/month, although they usually cost $14.95/month. When it comes to Ipsy vs Scentbird, Ipsy offers more versatility in terms of products offered. On the other hand, Scentbird is slightly less expensive.
- BirchBox: for $15/month, BirchBox will send you a box of deluxe makeup, hair, and skincare. Like Ipsy, BirchBox is curated for you based on a beauty profile.
- TopBox: Another beauty subscription box, TopBox, costs only $15/month, but only offers four samples and little in the way of customization.
- BoxyCharm: BoxyCharm offers full-sized beauty products, rather than sample sizes, for $25/month. BoxyCharm is not customizable, and usually sends all subscribers the same products.
- FabFitFun Box: Unlike most subscription boxes, the FabFitFun Box is only delivered four times a year. It also costs $49.95/month, but offers a wide range of different products, not just beauty products.
Is Ipsy Worth It?
When it comes down to this Ipsy subscription review, it’s clear that whether or not Ipsy is worth the price depends on what you want personally. If you’re looking for a diverse range of beauty products, Ipsy Glam Bags could be a subscription for you to try. Ipsy is on the lower end of the price range for beauty subscription boxes, and Ipsy customer reviews are largely positive about their product offerings.
And, if you’re antsy about what may be coming next, there’s a way to satisfy your suspense (sort of ): every month, Ipsy gives you a list of 20-25 products that could be featured in your Glam Bag. These Ipsy spoilersturn things into a fun guessing game and give you a hint of what’s to come.
Ipsy Promotions & Discounts
An Ipsy subscription review found that Ipsy offers a points program to help you get more bang for your buck. You gain points by referring friends to Ipsy, following Ipsy creators on social media, reviewing each product available in your monthly Glam Bag and reviewing your entire monthly Glam Bag. These points can be redeemed for free Ipsy products, so if you’re into social media, this is a great way to save.
Where to Buy Ipsy
At this point in the Ipsy subscription review, if you’re itching to get your Glam Bag ASAP, you can sign up via their website.
A Guide to REI’s Outdoor Adventure Classes
REI (Recreational Equipment, Inc.) is a well-known outdoor retail cooperative based in the United States. The company was founded in 1938, and it is known for its high-quality outdoor gear and clothing. REI operates more than 170 stores across the United States, and it also offers online shopping for its customers.
Table of Contents
- 1 Products
- 2 Sustainability
- 3 Customer Service
- 4 Membership
- 5 Some Best Products of REI
- 5.1 The North Face Trailwear Wind Whistle Jacket – Women’s
- 5.2 REI Co-op Stormhenge Down Hybrid Jacket – Women’s
- 5.3 HOKA Kawana Road-Running Shoes – Women’s
- 5.4 Garmin inReach Mini 2
- 5.5 Osprey Farpoint 40 Travel Pack – Men’s
- 5.6 Co-op Cycles ADV 2.2 Bike
- 5.7 TRX Fit System Suspension Trainer
- 5.8 Julbo Vermont Classic Glacier Sunglasses
- 5.9 Petzl Sarken Leverlock Universal Crampons
- 5.10 Marmot Limestone 4-Person Tent
- 6 Conclusion
REI offers a wide range of products for outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, cycling, and skiing. They have their own brand, REI Co-op, which offers a variety of products such as tents, sleeping bags, clothing, and backpacks. REI Co-op products are generally high-quality and well-regarded by outdoor enthusiasts. In addition to their own brand, REI also sells products from other popular outdoor brands.
REI is committed to environmental sustainability and has made efforts to reduce their environmental impact. They have set a goal to become a zero-waste company, and they have implemented various initiatives to reduce waste and conserve resources. REI also donates millions of dollars to outdoor conservation efforts and encourages their customers to get involved in environmental activism.
REI has a reputation for excellent customer service. Their staff is knowledgeable and passionate about outdoor activities, and they can provide helpful advice to customers. Additionally, REI offers a generous return policy that allows customers to return products within a year of purchase for a full refund, even if the product has been used.
REI operates as a cooperative, which means that customers can become members and have a say in the company’s decision-making. REI membership costs $20 for a lifetime membership and offers various benefits such as member-only discounts, exclusive access to events and classes, and a dividend that rewards members for their purchases.
Some Best Products of REI
The North Face Trailwear Wind Whistle Jacket – Women’s
Part of the Trailwear collection, The North Face Wind Whistle women’s jacket is highly wind-resistant and features strategic back venting to keep you comfortable and focused on the trail ahead.
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall™ fabric features a non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Attached hood with a 2-way drawcord for adjustability
- Integrated venting across the upper back
- Exposed, reverse-coil center-front zip
- Alpine-style, secure-zip hand pockets with mesh lining
- Jacket is packable into its own pocket
- Elasticated binding on cuffs
- Shockcord with cordlocks at hem for adjustability
- Heat-transfer graphics on left and right sleeves and lower back
- Standard fit
REI Co-op Stormhenge Down Hybrid Jacket – Women’s
Wish your favorite puffy was waterproof? Wish granted. The women’s REI Co-op Stormhenge down hybrid jacket bonds goose down and recycled-fiber insulation to a HydroWall™ waterproof, breathable shell.
- REI-exclusive HydroWall 2-layer waterproof, breathable nylon shell with fully sealed seams provides burly weather protection
- 850-fill-power goose down is highly compressible and provides abundant warmth for its light weight
- Down has also been treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) to help it resist water
- Recycled-fiber synthetic insulation is mapped to areas of high heat and high use because it insulates when wet and dries fast
- Both down and synthetic insulation is mapped to the body, providing warmth where it’s needed and reduced bulk where it’s not
- Sleeping bag–like draft tube at neck stops heat from escaping
- Bonded baffles welded to the shell trap warmth and eliminate cold spots
- Insulated 3-way adjustable hood is helmet-friendly and provides protection and warmth
- Hood and hem adjust easily with gloves thanks to oversize cordlocks
- Pit zips and VISLON® waterproof zipper act as vents to dump core heat as needed
- Seam-free shoulders won’t chafe under pack straps
- Adjustable cuffs seal out the elements; synthetic insulation prevents wet-out at cuffs
- Internal zippered pocket, internal drop-in pocket, zippered chest and hand pockets securely stow essentials
- Hand pockets are placed strategically to work with a pack’s waistbelt
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled and bluesign®-approved materials, RDS-certified down and a Fair Trade Certified factory
HOKA Kawana Road-Running Shoes – Women’s
Breaking the mold with a lively new foam that provides solid rebound without packing out, the women’s HOKA Kawana road-running shoes deliver a well-balanced ride as you log your miles.
- Named after the Gold Coast’s famous beach break
- Sporting a modified crash pad with SwallowTail™ geometry, the beveled heels create a broader, flatter surface
- designed for smoother heel strikes
- Extended heel pulls ensure easy on/off
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Early stage Meta-Rockers offer a smooth ride
Garmin inReach Mini 2
Home is closer than you think with Garmin inReach Mini 2. At just 3.5 oz., this compact satellite communicator adds peace of mind to your adventures without adding weight to your pack.
- Stay in touch globally with 2-way communication, tracking and interactive SOS capabilities (active satellite subscription required)
- In case of an emergency in the backcountry, trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center (active satellite subscription required)
- Pairs with Garmin devices, such as wearables and handhelds, so you can use them to send and receive messages or trigger an SOS
- TracBack® routing navigates you back to your starting point the same way you came—right on your device
- You can also share your location with loved ones back home by using your MapShare™ page or with your coordinates embedded in your messages
- Use the Garmin Explore™ app on a compatible smartphone to plan trips, access topographical maps, create waypoints and courses you can sync to your device and more
- Cell service is not required to navigate on your phone using the paired app; maps are downloaded to your device for access anywhere, anytime
- Digital compass delivers accurate heading information, even when you’re not moving
- Stay on adventures longer with up to 14 days battery life in full sky view, or up to 4 days in moderate tree cover for standard activity recording and 10-minute tracking mode
- Battery life for 10-minute tracking and high-detail activity recording is 5 days in full sky view, or up to 2 days in moderate tree cover
- 30-minute tracking interval with standard activity recording extends battery life to 30 days in full sky view, or up to 10 days in moderate tree cover
- Rugged, impact resistant and water-rated to IPX7—easily withstands rain, snow, splashes and incidental exposure to water of up to 1 meter for up to 30 min.
- Includes USB-C charging cable, carabiner and owner’s manual
Spine mount adaptor is not included
Osprey Farpoint 40 Travel Pack – Men’s
Designed to keep up with fast-moving globetrotters exploring exciting, new places, the men’s Osprey Farpoint 40 travel backpack is a great lightweight option for streamlined travel.
- 5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Atilon framesheet spreads the load across the entire back panel to the peripheral frame
- Mesh-covered ridged foam AirScape® back panel allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Lightweight and breathable stowaway reverse spacer mesh harness and breathable, stowaway reverse spacer mesh hipbelt
- Adjustable torso fit and adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Padded top and side handles
- Large panel zip access to main compartment with lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
- Large front shove-it pocket and external zip toiletry pocket help you breeze through security lines
- Dual front compression straps keep the pack tight and stable whether you’re bringing your whole kit along or slimming it down for excursions
- External gear attachment loops
- Quick access zippered laptop/tablet sleeve protects devices up to 16 in.
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket
- 2 internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Compatible with Osprey Farpoint/Fairview® travel daypack or Daylite® packs (not included)
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (size not to exceed 45 linear inches when adding L+W+H; this is subject to change, so check with your airline)
Co-op Cycles ADV 2.2 Bike
That “Pavement Ends” sign really means “Fun Begins”—when you’re on the right bike. Loaded with gravel-specific Shimano GRX components, the Co-op Cycles ADV 2.2 is dialed for grinds of all kinds.
- Aluminum frame and carbon fork balance durability and light weight—durability to handle rough roads and light weight to help you out when they get steep
- Shimano GRX 2 x 10 drivetrain isn’t a reworked set of road components—its gravel-specific ergonomics provide stability and reliability to get after the harder stuff
- Shimano GRX Shadow Plus rear derailleur reduces chain slap and noise, and prevents chain drop when terrain gets tough
- Shimano 11–36 cassette provides smooth and stable shifting that’s designed to hold up to aggressive trail riding
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes deliver powerful, nuanced speed control for rough rides
12° flared handlebars gives you a wider and more upright hold
- WTB Nano Comp 700c x 40mm tires are built for speed with an uninterrupted centerline for efficiency on hardpack terrain and staggered outer knobs for chunky climbs and corners
- All-gender fit simplifies the buying process and fits riders 5’0″–6’3″
- ADVs are our adventure bikes: This one is made for where the road meets adventure, with a focus on premium components for off-road riding and fast-and-light adventures
- Add a frame bag or rear rack to extend your adventure overnight (bag and rack not included)
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
TRX Fit System Suspension Trainer
Designed for all fitness levels and goals, the TRX Fit System suspension trainer offers fast, fun and effective workouts. It’s lightweight, portable and easy to set up—in seconds—at home or outdoors.
- Effectively targets and tones upper body, lower body and core, helping build strength and improve overall movement in as little as 15 minutes per day
- Includes a 30-day free trial to TRX Training Club for access to on-demand workouts and daily live classes guided by world-class trainers
- Equipped with TRX door anchor and suspension anchor for easy at-home or outdoor setup
- Mesh carry bag allows for easy portability—workout any time, anywhere
- Includes TRX Fit System suspension trainer, motivating TRX Fit System workout poster and a mesh carry bag
Julbo Vermont Classic Glacier Sunglasses
The legend returns. The Julbo Vermont Classic glacier glasses are the signature Julbo mountaineering glasses, brought back to celebrate Julbo’s 125th anniversary.
- These Julbo Vermont Classic glacier glasses give complete comfort and protection while heading for the summit
- Spectron 4 polycarbonate lenses block 100% of UV rays and 95% of visible light creating a clear image
- A flash treatment to lenses reinforces the filtering of visible light through a mirror finish
- Moldable ear temples offer added security with a customized fit
- Leather nose piece and vented leather side shields block peripheral light and can be removed as needed
Petzl Sarken Leverlock Universal Crampons
The 12-point Petzl Sarken Leverlock Universal Crampons use a binding system that makes them compatible with all hiking and mountaineering boots with rear welts.
- Crampons come with interchangeable front bindings to adapt to boots with or without toe welts; steel wires fit boots with toe welts and flexible bindings fit boots without
- Leverlock heel bails are designed for boots with heel welts; height of bails can be adjusted
- T-shaped front points are designed for excellent penetration of hard ice and comfort on mixed terrain, while providing solid purchase in snow
- Low-profile anti-snow plates help prevent sticky snow from balling up beneath your feet without interfering with the projection of the points
- Crampons come with linking bars that fit boot sizes Euro 36 – 50
Marmot Limestone 4-Person Tent
Bring the family or invite some friends on your next camping trip. The Marmot Limestone 4-person tent offers weather protection if the conditions go south and is spacious enough to comfortably fit 4.
- Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls for a more roomy sleeping area with greater headroom
Seam-taped catenary cut floor offers extra weather protection
- 2 D-shaped doors with 2 vestibules for gear storage
- Removable, full-coverage fly is weatherproof and seam-taped and has vents for airflow
- Color-coded “easy pitch” clips and poles for easy setup
- Lamp shade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Jingle-free nylon zipper pulls
- Light-reflective points
Overall, REI is a well-respected brand in the outdoor retail industry. Their commitment to sustainability and customer service, along with their high-quality products and cooperative business model, make them a favorite among outdoor enthusiasts. While their products can be on the pricier side, the quality and durability are often worth the investment. If you’re in the market for outdoor gear or clothing, REI Co-op is definitely a brand worth considering.
Table of Contents
Carhartt is a clothing company that specializes in workwear and outerwear. The company was founded in 1889 by Hamilton Carhartt in Detroit, Michigan, and has since become a global brand with a reputation for durable, high-quality clothing that is designed to withstand harsh working conditions.
Carhartt’s product range includes work pants, jeans, overalls, shirts, jackets, and accessories such as hats and gloves. The company’s clothing is designed to be both functional and comfortable, with features such as reinforced seams, triple-stitched main seams, and heavy-duty fabrics that can withstand heavy use and frequent washing.
Carhartt also offers several different lines of clothing, including Carhartt Workwear, Carhartt Force, and Carhartt Rugged Flex, which are designed to meet the needs of different industries and job types. The company’s products are available for purchase online, through authorized retailers, and at Carhartt retail stores located throughout the United States and Canada.
Overall, Carhartt has established a reputation for producing high-quality workwear and outerwear that is both functional and durable. The company’s clothing is designed to withstand harsh working conditions and is a popular choice among workers in industries such as construction, agriculture, and manufacturing.
Overview of Carhartt
Carhartt is a clothing company that specializes in workwear and outerwear. The company was founded in 1889 and has since become a global brand that is well-known for its durable and high-quality clothing designed to withstand tough working conditions. Carhartt’s product range includes work pants, jeans, overalls, shirts, jackets, and accessories such as hats and gloves. The company’s clothing is designed to be both functional and comfortable, with features such as reinforced seams, triple-stitched main seams, and heavy-duty fabrics that can withstand heavy use and frequent washing.
Carhartt offers several different lines of clothing, including Carhartt Workwear, Carhartt Force, and Carhartt Rugged Flex, each designed to meet the needs of different industries and job types. The company’s clothing is available for purchase online, through authorized retailers, and at Carhartt retail stores located throughout the United States and Canada.
Carhartt has a reputation for producing high-quality workwear and outerwear that is both functional and durable. The company’s clothing is a popular choice among workers in industries such as construction, agriculture, and manufacturing. Carhartt’s commitment to quality and durability has also made the brand popular among outdoor enthusiasts, hunters, and those who enjoy recreational activities in rugged environments. Overall, Carhartt is a brand that is synonymous with rugged durability and reliability in the clothing industry.
Carhartt Shoes Review
Carhartt offers a range of shoes designed for work and outdoor activities. Here’s an overview of some popular Carhartt shoe styles and what customers are saying about them:
- Carhartt Men’s 6-Inch Waterproof Wedge Soft Toe Work Boot: These boots are designed for tough work conditions and feature waterproof leather, cushioned insoles, and oil-resistant outsoles. Customers have praised the boots for their durability and comfort, with many stating that they hold up well even after months of heavy use.
- Carhartt Men’s Rugged Flex Composite Toe Work Boot: These boots feature composite safety toes, flexible leather uppers, and cushioned insoles for comfort. Customers appreciate the boots’ flexibility and comfort, with many stating that they are ideal for long days on the job.
- Carhartt Men’s 11-Inch Wellington Waterproof Steel Toe Leather Pull-On Work Boot: These pull-on boots feature steel safety toes, waterproof leather uppers, and slip-resistant outsoles. Customers have praised the boots for their durability and comfort, with many stating that they are ideal for those who need to wear boots for extended periods.
- Carhartt Men’s 11-Inch Wellington Square Safety Toe Leather Pull-On Work Boot: These pull-on boots feature safety toes, cushioned insoles, and slip-resistant outsoles. Customers appreciate the boots’ comfort and durability, with many stating that they are a great value for the price.
Overall, Carhartt shoes are well-regarded for their durability and comfort, and they are a popular choice among those who work in tough environments or enjoy outdoor activities.
Carhartt Pants Review
Carhartt is well-known for its durable and functional workwear, including its range of pants. Here’s an overview of some popular Carhartt pants styles and what customers are saying about them:
- Carhartt Men’s Firm Duck Double-Front Work Dungaree: These pants are made from a heavy-duty cotton duck fabric and feature reinforced knees and pockets. Customers appreciate the pants’ durability and comfort, with many stating that they are a great choice for those who work in tough environments.
- Carhartt Men’s Rugged Flex Rigby Dungaree: These pants are made from a flexible cotton blend fabric and feature a relaxed fit and multiple pockets. Customers appreciate the pants’ comfort and flexibility, with many stating that they are ideal for those who need to move around frequently on the job.
- Carhartt Men’s Washed Duck Work Dungaree: These pants are made from a washed cotton duck fabric and feature a relaxed fit and multiple pockets. Customers appreciate the pants’ comfort and durability, with many stating that they hold up well even after months of heavy use.
- Carhartt Men’s Loose Fit Carpenter Jean: These pants are made from a heavy-duty cotton denim and feature a loose fit and multiple pockets. Customers appreciate the pants’ durability and functionality, with many stating that they are a great choice for those who need to carry tools or other equipment on the job.
Overall, Carhartt pants are well-regarded for their durability and functionality, and they are a popular choice among those who work in tough environments or need to carry equipment on the job.
Carhartt Hats Review
Carhartt offers a range of hats that are designed for both work and casual wear. Here’s an overview of some popular Carhartt hat styles and what customers are saying about them:
- Carhartt Acrylic Watch Hat: This beanie-style hat is made from 100% acrylic and features a rib-knit design. Customers appreciate the hat’s warmth and durability, with many stating that it is a great choice for outdoor activities in cold weather.
- Carhartt Odessa Cap: This classic baseball-style cap is made from 100% cotton and features a pre-curved visor and adjustable strap. Customers appreciate the hat’s comfortable fit and durability, with many stating that it is a great choice for both work and casual wear.
- Carhartt Men’s Rugged Professional Cap: This cap is made from a blend of cotton and polyester and features a pre-curved visor and adjustable strap. Customers appreciate the hat’s comfort and durability, with many stating that it is a great choice for outdoor work.
- Carhartt Men’s Akron Hat: This hunting-style hat is made from 100% polyester and features ear flaps and a chin strap for added warmth and protection. Customers appreciate the hat’s warmth and durability, with many stating that it is a great choice for hunting and other outdoor activities.
Overall, Carhartt hats are well-regarded for their durability, comfort, and functionality. They are a popular choice among those who work outdoors or enjoy outdoor activities in cold weather.
Carhartt Shirts Review
Carhartt offers a range of shirts that are designed for both work and casual wear. Here’s an overview of some popular Carhartt shirt styles and what customers are saying about them:
- Carhartt Men’s K87 Workwear Pocket Short-Sleeve T-Shirt: This classic t-shirt is made from a heavyweight cotton blend and features a chest pocket. Customers appreciate the shirt’s durability and comfort, with many stating that it is a great choice for work or casual wear.
- Carhartt Men’s Hubbard Plaid Flannel Shirt: This flannel shirt is made from a soft cotton blend and features a button-front design and chest pockets. Customers appreciate the shirt’s comfort and warmth, with many stating that it is a great choice for outdoor work or casual wear in colder weather.
- Carhartt Men’s Fort Lightweight Chambray Button Front Relaxed Fit LS Shirt: This lightweight chambray shirt is made from 100% cotton and features a relaxed fit and button-front design. Customers appreciate the shirt’s comfort and versatility, with many stating that it is a great choice for both work and casual wear.
- Carhartt Men’s Rugged Flex Hamilton Solid Long Sleeve Shirt: This work shirt is made from a flexible cotton blend and features a button-front design and multiple pockets. Customers appreciate the shirt’s durability and functionality, with many stating that it is a great choice for those who need to move around frequently on the job.
Overall, Carhartt shirts are well-regarded for their durability, comfort, and functionality. They are a popular choice among those who work in tough environments or need to carry equipment on the job, as well as those who enjoy outdoor activities in cooler weather.
Who is Carhartt For?
Carhartt’s products are designed for people who work in tough environments or need durable clothing and accessories for outdoor activities. The company’s focus is on workwear, with many of its products designed specifically for those who work in construction, agriculture, and other demanding industries.
Carhartt’s products are also popular among those who enjoy outdoor activities like hunting, fishing, and camping, as they offer protection and durability in harsh weather conditions. Additionally, Carhartt’s reputation for quality and durability has made the brand a favorite among those who simply want comfortable and long-lasting clothing for everyday wear.
Overall, Carhartt is for anyone who needs clothing and accessories that can stand up to tough environments and demanding activities.
Carhartt Reviews: What Do Customers Think?
Overall, Carhartt has a strong reputation for quality and durability, and customers generally have positive things to say about the brand. Here’s a summary of what customers are saying about Carhartt products:
- Durability: Many customers praise Carhartt’s products for their durability, noting that the clothing and accessories can withstand heavy use and harsh environments. Customers appreciate that the brand’s products hold up well over time, even after multiple washes and wears.
- Comfort: While Carhartt’s products are designed to be durable, customers also note that they are comfortable to wear. Many customers appreciate that Carhartt’s clothing is made from soft, breathable materials that allow for ease of movement.
- Fit: Carhartt’s products are generally known for their generous fit, which many customers appreciate. However, some customers note that the sizing can be inconsistent, with some products running larger or smaller than expected.
- Style: While Carhartt’s products are designed primarily for function, many customers appreciate the brand’s classic, timeless style. Customers appreciate that Carhartt’s products can be worn for work or casual wear, and that the brand offers a variety of colors and styles to choose from.
Overall, Carhartt customers tend to be loyal to the brand, with many citing the quality and durability of the products as reasons for their loyalty. While some customers note that the sizing can be inconsistent, most customers are generally satisfied with the fit and comfort of the brand’s products.
Is Carhartt Worth It?
Carhartt is generally considered to be worth the investment for those who need durable, high-quality clothing and accessories for tough environments or demanding activities. The brand’s reputation for quality and durability is well-established, and many customers report that Carhartt’s products hold up well over time, even with heavy use and multiple washes.
While Carhartt’s products may be more expensive than some other brands, many customers feel that the added cost is worth it for the level of durability and quality that the brand offers. Additionally, Carhartt’s products are often designed with features that make them more functional and practical for work or outdoor activities, such as reinforced knees on pants or extra pockets on jackets.
Overall, if you need clothing and accessories that can withstand tough environments and demanding activities, Carhartt is likely worth the investment. The brand’s reputation for quality and durability, along with its focus on functionality and practicality, make it a favorite among those who need high-performance gear.
Where to Buy Carhartt
Carhartt products are widely available for purchase both online and in stores. Here are some of the best places to buy Carhartt products:
- Carhartt.com: The brand’s official website offers a wide selection of clothing, accessories, and gear, as well as free shipping on orders over a certain amount.
- Amazon: Amazon offers a large selection of Carhartt products, often at competitive prices, with the added convenience of fast shipping and easy returns.
- Retail stores: Carhartt products are sold at many brick-and-mortar retail stores, including department stores like Nordstrom and Dick’s Sporting Goods, as well as specialized workwear stores like Tractor Supply Co. and Boot Barn.
- Carhartt factory stores: Carhartt operates its own chain of factory stores, which offer discounts on overstocked or discontinued items, as well as seasonal sales and promotions.
Overall, there are many options for purchasing Carhartt products, both online and in-store, so it’s easy to find what you need.
- Where is Carhartt based?
Carhartt is based in Dearborn, Michigan, USA.
- Does Carhartt offer a warranty?
Yes, Carhartt offers a warranty on its products. The length and terms of the warranty vary depending on the specific product.
- What sizes does Carhartt offer?
Carhartt offers a wide range of sizes, including men’s and women’s clothing in regular, big, tall, and plus sizes.
- Can I return Carhartt products if I’m not satisfied?
Yes, Carhartt offers a satisfaction guarantee on its products, which allows customers to return or exchange items if they are not satisfied for any reason.
- Does Carhartt offer free shipping?
Yes, Carhartt offers free standard shipping on orders over a certain amount, which may vary depending on the country and region.
- Is Carhartt a sustainable brand?
Carhartt is committed to sustainability and ethical manufacturing practices. The brand uses sustainable materials when possible, and is working to reduce its environmental impact through various initiatives.
- Does Carhartt offer customization options?
Yes, Carhartt offers customization options for some of its products, including adding logos or embroidery to clothing and accessories.
- Does Carhartt offer student discounts?
Yes, Carhartt offers a discount for students who verify their status through the brand’s website.
Good American: The Basics That Grow With You
When I had the opportunity to review Khloe Karadashian and Emma Grede’s brainchild, Good American, I was ecstatic. I’ve been a fan of Keeping up with the Kardashians for years and am completely in awe of all the businesses the Kardashian/Jenner clan has launched.
Good American is a size-inclusive brand whose clothes are made to fit every woman. The brand’s tagline, “Made by women, for women. All bodies. All Sizes. No compromises,” is apparent in its offerings. Good American originally launched in 2016 with a collection of jeans ranging from sizes 00-24 and earned over $1 million in sales on its launch date (the most successful denim launch in history). Over the years the brand has expanded into clothing, swimwear, shoes, sleepwear, and athleticwear. The clothes are fashion-forward, yet incredibly comfortable — a balance few brands have been able to perfect.
GRWM (Get Ready With Me)
Table of Contents
After scouring the website for some time I decided to hit the basics — Good American’s signature sweat set and a nice ol’ pair of jeans. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the amount of quality options on the site, but over the years I’ve learned that when in doubt, go for a neutral basic.
Cropped & Cool Sweatshirt
This sweatshirt is exactly what you would see a celebrity wearing in a paparazzi shot exiting Dogpound. It’s intentionally baggy, but still has a nice silhouette to it — and you can always size down if you’re looking for a slimmer fit. The cropped fit makes it perfect to pair with matching sweatpants or biker shorts. It’s made of a cotton knit, cozy terry fleece that feels high-quality and durable. I was worried that the shade I was sent wouldn’t look good on my skin tone, but it was extremely flattering once I tried it on. My only complaint is that I haven’t been able to wear it out much in Texas because the fabric is so thick.
Note: the sweatshirt isn’t a casual crop, but rather a when-you-raise-your-arms-everyone-can-see-your-bra cropped.
These sweats are soft, slouchy, and exactly what one reaches for at the end of a tiring day. They’re made from the same heavy-duty cotton knit, terry fleece that the sweatshirts are made of. Sweatpants have been my uniform of choice during the pandemic so it only makes sense to splurge on a quality pair. Design wise, they look exactly like a pair of Gildan sweats, but you’re paying for high quality and years of usage. I primarily wear mine to lounge around, but there are many different ways to style them: roll the cuff, pull them down to your waist, roll the waistband, or pair them with heels a la Kardashian style.
I have a slight case of body dysmorphia so I requested a size 2/M and they were way too loose on me. Thankfully, there’s a drawstring so I’m still able to wear them around the house. Just keep in mind that they run large. Now to get an actual boyfriend…
Good Mom Jeans
Let me preface this by saying that I’m someone who hates jeans—they’re often uncomfortable, fit poorly, and shrink in the wash. But, that was before Good American sent me these jeans made of 99% cotton and 1% elastane. The fabric is durable, yet stretchy, but not in a tacky-jeggings sort of way. These jeans allow you to sit down and enjoy a good meal without needing to undo the top button. They don’t dig into your skin, but they also aren’t baggy when you walk around. I even debated wearing them on the plane.. A PLANE!
These are model off duty jeans, sans the need to be a model. Good American offers sizes 00-24, showcasing the ethos of the brand in its offerings. Plus, each pair is made with GA’s signatureAlways Fits technology, which allows the garment to stretch up or down one size.
TLDR; A Good Brand
I’ll admit that there was a part of me that was hesitant about Good American — how well could a celebrity co-founded brand really be? I could not have been more wrong. Good American is a quality brand whose elevated basics make getting ready a breeze. The idea that being comfortable means looking sloppy is a thing of the past, thanks to brands like Good American.
I feel good wearing a brand whose ethos is centered around making women feel comfortable in their own skin. No more squeezing into uncomfortable jeans that leave you unable to breathe, or buying cotton shirts that shrink after one wash. Invest in yourself by investing in a wardrobe that allows your body to fluctuate without any guilt or shame, and can withstand hundreds of thousands of washes. I might even argue that my items are more comfortable now than when they arrived.
5 More Reasons To Love Good American:
- Good American uses American distributors. The brand’s factory is close to its LA headquarters and has been sewing knits for an entire generation.
- Good American is the first brand in the industry to require their retail partners to carry its full size range and display all the sizes together rather than in a separate plus-size section.
- Not only does its footwear offer extended sizing, but each size also includes the option of extended widths in feet, calves and thighs, translating to 72 unique sizing variables.
- When shopping on the site you can select a model in size 0, 8, or 16 to get an accurate picture of what the clothing will look like on you. No more exclusively 00 models!
- New customers save 15% Off your first order with code WELCOME15 at Checkout.
IT Cosmetics Review
Robins Kitchen Review
The Man Shake review
River Island Review
A Guide to REI’s Outdoor Adventure Classes
B&H Photo Video Best Electronics and Camera Store
Constant Contact Info
Review On The Themeforest 2020
Hubspot Review- Inbound Marketing, Sales, and Service Software
Wix Review 2022
Constant Contact Review (Effective Email Marketing Software)
Why Allbirds Wool Runners Are The Most Comfortable Shoes
Bluehost Review 2020
Chuck Taylor All Star We Are Stronger Together
Take Advantage Of Appsumo – Read These Best Tips
Top Online Best Free WooCommerce Themes for Your Online Ecommerce Store in 2020
Technology1 year ago
Constant Contact Info
Technology3 years ago
Review On The Themeforest 2020
Technology1 year ago
Hubspot Review- Inbound Marketing, Sales, and Service Software
Technology2 years ago
Wix Review 2022
Marketing1 year ago
Constant Contact Review (Effective Email Marketing Software)
Clothing Website1 year ago
Why Allbirds Wool Runners Are The Most Comfortable Shoes
Technology3 years ago
Bluehost Review 2020
Converse1 year ago
Chuck Taylor All Star We Are Stronger Together